Chapter 6 - It Can't Be

Aayat's P.O.V
"Muskaan I asked you some, for Allah's sake answer me!" she looked at me, I had this strong feeling that she was hiding something and I was right. When she looked up and met my eyes, there was a gleam of sorry in it.

"Aayat... Zeshan.. Zeshan is..." but she got interrupted by none other than Zeshan.

"Aayat, there is something... Ohh are you busy?"

"No, just chatting with her, why?" I replied nicely.

"Nothing, Inayat is calling her mommy." he smiled. I left Muskaan with a "later" look. I found Inayat sitting on the couch with a sad face.

"Inayat? What's wrong baby?" I sat beside her and she suddenly hugged me and started crying.

"Mumma.. You will go way wit you'll plince!" what did she say? I thought to myself.

"Inayat? Who told you that?" then I stared at the TV, she was watching Cinderella. Ohh that's why she said that.

"Mumma will not go anywhere baby," I kissed her forehead.

"Then who is your plince Mumma?" she looked at me with those cute little Teddy bear eyes. Ya Allah! Only I could tell her who my Prince really is or was.

"Your dad! Of course" I faked a smile.

"Really, am I your Prince Aayat?" I looked up and saw Zeshan standing in front of the TV.

"Yeah! Thath meaths mommy will not go anywhere!" Inayat shouted happily and hugged me. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hy you ok?"  I felt Zeshan's hand on my shoulder, I just managed to nod.

I stood up and took Inayat to her bedroom to give her a shower.

What's wrong with me?? Why am I thinking of Amaal so much?? Is he in any kind of danger or.. Any kind of trouble?

I don't know why I was thinking all this but.. It really gave me freaks by thinking about it. After giving her a shower, I dropped her and Zeshan to the airport.

Zeshan's P.O.V
I enjoy seeing Aayat cry. Though it wasn't her fault in all of the bad times that I have gone through but someone has to pay for their dad's crime.

"I really don't want to go but.. You know how Inayat is.." I faked emotions.

"It's ok, I understand, you should go now." I hugged her but she didn't respond.

I took Inayat's hand and led her to the exit towards the plane. She was crying to take Aayat with us. This little maniac really annoys me. She's just like her father, a stubborn child.

" Aahil, I feel like killing her," I said to myself. But then I need her to help me complete my revenge on her family. I took her inside and buckled her seat belt.

Authors P. O. V
While Aayat was dealing with her sudden situation, Assad and Zoya were having a day out.

Just because Zoya was adamant that he will take her out, he had to otherwise he knew he will land in a trouble.

Just on Aizah620 request
I am updating a small piece of my work
I would have updated it by 3:00pm
But just for you Aizah620

Enjoy!!!