Chapter 8 - Final Road

Flashback :

Zeshan's P.O.V
Now is the time! I can take my revenge. Kabir is in Paris and Junaid is in Mexico for the conference. Thank you so much guys, thank you so so so much for leaving Aayat behind and alone.

But really I feel so bad for all three of you, you all are away from each other and you will die like that as well. Hahaha, oh my god!
I thought I might have to do a lot of hard work to separate you three then kill but you guys made my work a lot easier.

I picked up my phone and messaged on Aahil, Sahil and Nushrat's number. I sent them three different places. My dear dear friend Aahil will kill his love, Aayat and Nushrat will kill Kabir, while Sahil will shoot Junaid. And ill be watching all this live on my phone

Oh I just love myself! Aren't I the most cutest villain ever? Love, marriage, building trust, and now killing all this stuffs, I love playing dirty games. Since Aayat didn't gave me the code, I'll get it once I take Kabir's place in FBI.

Aahil's P.O.V
I got a message from Zeshan and so did Nushrat and Sahil. We looked at each other for a few minutes. We were told to follow the three siblings but we did not. We are tired of playing this dirty games and now it's time we tell everyone our truth.

         *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
An hour later
We sat in the living room in silence waiting for their response. The person who got affected by all this was Aayat. She was silent throughout the conversation.

"Aayat, I'm...I'm sorry for everything...." she showed me her palm gesturing for me to stop. She stood up and went to her room.

"Aya..."

"Aahil, give her some time to digest all this." said Junaid and went after Aayat. I guess he is really close to her.

"Aahil.. Where is Zeshan now?" asked Kabir, I looked up and saw an eruption of anger from his eyes.

"He took my daughter with him to UK, and..he said that till we don't kill you three, he won't give me my daughter back." tears fell from my eyes as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Aahil... We'll get her back, have faith in Allah." said Nushrat. She has been really supportive after Samaira's death and I really admire her confidence and courage.

Junaid's P.O.V
Upon hearing Zeshan's true face, my blooded boiled. We treated him like a brother, like a family member and what is gave us in return? Betrayal!

But Aayat is more affected than we all are.

"Aya..."

"Aahil, give her some time to digest all this." I said and went after Aayat. I entered her room and saw her sitting near her window side seat. Tears we rolling down her cheeks. She was crying but the difference was that she was hiding her pain in her heart while crying to herself silently.

I went and sat beside her. I rested my hand on her knee. She looked up and that time she couldn't control her pain and she flung to my embrace and cried to her hearts content

"Bhai.... What.. What have I done...that all this is happening with me?" I remained silent. I hate seeing her cry, after all, she is my only sister and only friend who is so close to my heart. I can do anything for her.

"Bha....Bhai...am..am I that bad...that all this is happening with me? Say something nah bhai!" she shook my arms demanding for an answer.

"First it was Amaal, I thought my life, my Allah is mad at me but then came Aahil, his betrayals,then my abdominal injury, but again when Inayat came I thought I now have a daughter and a friend whom I can trust, my childhood friend, Zeshan. He also betrayed me. Why bhai? Why?!! "