Chapter 4 - First Night Or Horror Night?

Zeshan's P.O.V
I finally told her my feelings. I felt so much better.

"Why didn't you tell me that before?" her innocent eyes searched for her answers.

"When I wanted to.. You had already fallen for Amaal and he loved you too.. So I backed off." I hung my head.

Half and hour later, we all finally retired to our rooms. And today was a special night for me.

"Zeshan.." she lifted my face. "I can't promise to love you back... But I will always try to be a good and ideal wife to you." her eyes revealed the honesty in her words.

"And I will never stop you from doing anything with me, which will be your lawful right, you'll have the every right of being my husband." I smiled at her. She has no idea what she gave me today. I feel so happy. She accepted me as her husband.

"I promise I will never force you in any action that you don't want to be part of." I smiled at her and hugged her, with every right. Now that she is with me, I won't let anyone or anything hurt her. And this time she hugged me back.

"I know that, Shan." we left each others grip.

"You look beautiful." I looked in her eyes. I lifted my hands and slowly removed her veil from her head. I guess she was feeling a bit embarrassed but that look on her face didn't stop me. I removed the ear rings and the heavy necklace set. She turned around when I tried to lift her chunri from her shoulder. I left it.

"I'm so sorry, I should have not crossed my line." I turned to pick up my pillow and blanket.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to sleep on the sofa." she held my wrist.

"No need, we can share the bed." I looked at her in surprise. But agreed anyway. We sat on the bed awkwardly.

"I'll change my dress." she stood up and went to the bathroom to change and I took out my phone, just randomly scrolling through my Instagram account. Soon I heard the door open, she wore a light pink kurti with a skirt pants.

"Will you switch off the light?" she looked at me.

"Of course." I smiled at her. I switched off the light and we both lay in the bed with an awkward silence.

"This is enough, I can't hold my feelings anymore." I thought to myself and turned towards Aayat. I held her back and turned her towards me.

"Zeshan! What are you..."

"Shhh... I know I can't force you in an intimate relationship, but can I at least cuddle you while I sleep?" she looked at me for a while. She seemed uncomfortable so I loosened my grip and allowed her room to get away from me. I sat on the bed, my back facing her.

I can't wait to make her mine.

Aayat's P.O.V
I felt a hand gripping my back and pulling me.

"Zeshan! What are you..." but he traced me off.

"Shhh... I know I can't force you in an intimate relationship, but can I at least cuddle you while I sleep?" I looked at him but I guess he realised that I was uncomfortable. So he loosened his grip and allowed me to go away from him.

He sat on on the edge of the bed. In darkness, if he wanted he could have... But he did not, instead he was seeking my permission for his wish.

"Zeshan?" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." he brushed off my hand. I looked at him...well his back of course. Ho w can I just move on while Amaal wants to have me back and he is repenting for what he did.