||7||

sorrow_

sorrow
_

yoongi awoke in his soft warm bed, he squinted when he saw the soft yet aggravatingly bright sunlight.

yoongi tossed and turned in his bed quite a bit before he decided to actually wake up. yoongi sat up and rubbed his tired eyes. he got up to use the bathroom but ended up running into a wall.

"shit." the small man cursed as he rubbed his now bruised forehead.

hoseok came rushing into the room, his hair a mess, "yoongs, you okay? i heard a crash-." hoseok said in a panicked tone.

"i'm fine hoseok, i just-," yoongi paused for a moment, "i just banged my head against the wall, besides the bruise on my forehead, i'm fine," yoongi reassured.

hoseok let out a sigh of relief, "god, you're such a mess." hoseok laughed as he reached out his hand.

yoongi took his hand and got up, he couldn't help but notice that hoseok has gotten much older than when the first met. the past hoseok and the present hoseok looked completely different, you wouldn't even guess that they were the same person.

"yoongi! yoongi!" a sixteen year old (much smaller) version of hoseok called out in an annoyingly happy tone.

a sixteen year old yoongi groaned, "what?" he asked in an annoyed tone as he turned around to see a very small and younger hoseok.

"you've been ignoring my texts lately." hoseok complained and pouted.

yoongi just laughed sarcastically, "it's because you're annoying as hell, that's why." he admitted.

"you're one big jerk you know that?" hoseok complained like a child.

yoongi laughed for real this time, "what're yiu gonna do? fight my knees? come at me shortie." yoongi taunted and pet hoseok's small head.

a now seventeen year old yoongi walked down the halls, he hadn't changed at all during the summer break. he went straight to his locker and started to open it.

suddenly, he felt a shadow over him,

"hey, yoongs." the person behind yoongi greeted in a familiar voice.

yoongi whipped his head around and was greeted with a tall guy who looked like a collage student, or a young adult.

"do i know you?" yoongi asked in a slightly nervous tone.

the guy looked confused then laughed, "it's me! hoseok! jung hoseok!" hosoek said through his laughter.