"How much did she tell you?"I asked pulling away.

  "Not much,"Niall answered,"just his name."I walked past Niall to the rest of the guys.I fell into an empty spot on one of the couches and he sat down next to me.Might as well explain it to them all.

  "Well,"I began,"as you know,his name is Ethan.And it's true.we've been dating for over a year.Oh and,interesting fact,his middle name is William."

  "I like him already,"Louis said.

  I smiled,"I knew you would.I love him with all my life.He's everything to me."

  "I want to meet him."Niall said.

  "And there's the problem."Juliet butted in.

  "What problem?"

  "Well,the thing is,"I sighed,"Ethan isn't exactly...one of your fans."I whispered that last part,hoping no one heard it.That was too much to hope for.I felt the tension in the air."So about today.Do you guys know were we're going for the test."

  Liam began,"Paul said he knew a place.In fact,I think he's waiting to drive three of us.Gabby and Niall have to go and I think she's gonna want her friend there.Am I right?"

  "No doubt about it.Just let me get changed."I ran off to change into another outfit Juliet had gotten last night.I pulled out jean shorts and another gigantic sweatshirt.This one said 'kiss me i'm blond' on the back.I pulled my hair into a messy bun and walked out,prepared for my day."Ready."

  "Wear these."Liam said,handing me a pair of sunglasses and a snap-back to hide my face.

  "We'll contact you once we get the results."

  "Thank you."Niall said.

  The four of us walked out of the building.Paul got in the driver seat with Niall in the passenger.Juliet and I climbed into the back seat.

  "Now what?"

  "You guys are going back to the hotel,"Paul said.

  "Well,"I replied,"the lady said they should know tomorrow and they would tell us."

  "What are we going to do?"

  "I think Juliet and I should be getting home."

  "Gabby,"Juliet said,"Your mom isn't expecting you until tomorrow.So we get to  spend the day with these goof balls."

  "So let me get this strait,"I said,"Harry set Eleanor and Louis AND Dani and Liam up,but he can't get a girl for himself?"

  "That's right."Liam answered.

  "I'm the best wing man,"Harry replied cheekily.

  It was getting late.The seven of us spent the day learning what no other fan knew about them.They also found out more about us.

  "You said Ethan was too scared at first to ask you out,"Liam said,"then who set you guys up,"

  "Paul-"

  Louis cut me off,"OUR SECURITY GUARD SET YOU TWO UP?"

  "No,"I said,"let me finish.Paul is his best friend.He's my close friend now too.Well,he set us up.I remember it was exactly 8:39am when I finally said yes."