Draco's Girl Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Go to her Draco. Be with her tell her you love her and that you've never stopped. I should be going now. I'll see you at the manor tomorrow afternoon. One last time." Astoria told me I nodded and drank the last remains of my drink and spoke to her.

"See you tomorrow Astoria." I told her Astoria nodded at me and left the pub. I paid for my drink with muggle Wales money and left the pub. I went into town and got out my list of King Arthur stories that my girl didn't have. I got her twelve of them. I paid for the books and left the shop. Wales is a nice cute and quant little country. Thank Merlin the Prince estate is here and I don't have to travel far. I walked to a flower shop and asked for twelve dozen red roses in crystal vases. The shop keeper looked at me like I was crazy buying that many red roses.

She got out twelve dozen red roses for me and twelve crystal vases. She put them in the vases and put them in a bag for me. I paid for the flowers and I left the shop. I went into a dark alleyway and apparated to Prince Manor. Prince manor was the new home of Severus Snape and his daughter Natasha D'Ostroph. They moved into it after the war was over with in 1998. I dated her in my repeat year and continued dating her until a year ago when this whole mess happened. I walked up to the door and knocked on it the door opened and I was greeted by a house elf.

"Welcome to Prince manor sir. How can Honey be of assistance to you today?" The house elf asked me I answered her.

"I need to see professor Snape. Is he in?" I asked her Honey nodded at me and spoke to me.

"Of course sir. Masters in his study but miss is in her room she doesn't leave her room sir. Just follow Honey and she'll take you to master Snape." Honey told me. I nodded and went inside the manor and I followed her inside. I closed the door and followed her upstairs to Snape's study she walked in first and spoke to him.

"Sir there's a young man here to see master." Honey told him Snape grunted and spoke to her.

"Send him in Honey." Snape told her Honey came out and nodded at me letting me know it was safe to go inside. I walked inside the study and cleared my throat. Snape looked up and spoke to me.

"Well well well look what the dragon brought." Snape told me he hasn't been happy with me since I broke up with his daughter but it wasn't my fault. I spoke to him.

"Sir Astoria and I are calling off our engagement. We both realize that we don't love each other and that we are in love with someone else. I came to be with Natasha. The girl who's loved me for who I really am." I told him Snape was in shock and spoke to me after he recovered.

"When are you calling off the engagement Draco?" He asked me I answered him.

"Tomorrow sir I want to be with her tonight tomorrow and the rest of my natural life that is if she can ever forgive me for what happened sir." I told him Snape grunted and spoke to me.

"She's upstairs in her room. You know the way. She's been listening to two sad songs now. Possibility and Love Hurts. Only time will tell you if she truly forgives you." Snape told me I nodded at him and headed upstairs to Natasha's room. Yeah I still knew the way to her room. I hear music but it wasn't love hurts like I usually heard. It was a different song it just started playing I decided to listen to it.

Play song

She had her tv on and the memories recorded on her muggle video camera.the song sounded sad. Now I feel really really bad for breaking her heart. Another song ended up playing it was a song that I was familiar with every time I came by. I decided to listen to it.