Ch 39: Kinky,

Começar do início

He only asked very little tasks for you to do- but you didn't mind nonetheless.
"Could you pass the salt and pepper?"

You jump off your seat, scurrying to find the ingredients. You pick up both and hand them to Omar who didn't even look at you when he took it from your hands. You watch intently as he lightly taps the side of each, causing little portions of the ingredients to perfectly flutter in the freshly made Rabbit Stew.
"How did you even manage to hold onto salt and pepper for so long? Don't you run out??" You decide to speak up. The Brunette slightly turning his head towards you, "a chef always has their ingredients" he said simply, before returning back to the stew.

What?? That doesn't make sense...

"Oh.." you whisper. Still not sure of what he meant.
"Alright, dinner is ready!" He suddenly yelled, making you jump.
You sit up only to have a bowl of stew held in front of your face, "here, I'll allow you to have the first taste. You helped me out marvellously" Omar pushed the bowl into your hands with a small smile.
"Wh-I... uh, thank you" you tumble over your words. What an honour it is to be served first!

You carefully balance a decent amount of the stew on your spoon, carefully blowing on it before popping it into your mouth. You tastebuds immediately savoured, grateful for the delicious goodness.
Your stomach ached for more as your gulped down the rest, a satisfied sigh escaping your lips.

You stop to find Omar staring at you with an almost horrified expression. You immediately felt embarrassed, "ah, s-sorry... I didn't realise how hungry I was" You laugh awkwardly.
He shook his head, "I'm glad you enjoyed your meal."

And soon after that, it wasn't long before the rest of the school came gathering around, swarming for the delicious food freshly prepared. "Mmph! This is some good stuff!!" Willy muffled in between chews.
"For once, I agree with him" Aasim said in disbelief. "This is simply divine!"
Omar gratefully nodded whilst getting his own bowl of stew, sitting down next to Violet who was busy carving her butcher knife into the old bench tables wood.

"Violet, how many times do I have to tell you not to do that!!" Ruby scolded, her face pulled into a frown.
The Blonde scoffed, "the table is already fucked up, so what"

"Tch stop being so blunt." Mitch spat while walking past. The hell??
"Go back to screwing your bombs" Violet replied unamused.
The Brunette male cursed under his breath, "oh yea? Well about you go back to your little cry corner, you depressed bitch!"

Everyone immediately gasped, the clanking of spoons seemed to echo. "Dude, that's fucked up." Aasim whispered.
You could practically feel the fury and rage radiating off Violet as her eye twitched.
She looked as if she was about to leap at him- rip him to shreds.
You actually wouldn't mind watching the show...

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late, I got caught..."

Louis miraculously appeared around the corner with a huge grin. He trailed off as everyone stared back at him with worried faces, "up with.." he continued,
"Writing a new song on the piano." Finally finishing his sentence.
No one talked, just silence coursing through the air- "okay, so what is going on here exactly?" Louis pointed to Violet who slammed her weapon into the table and began storming after Mitch who was now running for his dear life. Willy practically shrieked and ran in the same direction.

"You don't wanna know" Clem rubbed her forehead. Stalking away on her crutches with AJ by her side.
Your boyfriend as clueless as ever looked over at you expectedly. You shrug your shoulders- unsure of what really happened either.
Seriously Mitch... do you have a death wish?

"Well! How about a game of cards?" Louis chirped, pulling out a pack of cards while smiling widely. No one was amused however.. except for you of course. You were always up for a game of cards. But you didn't wanna draw attention to yourself... especially not right now with all the thick tension.
"Aw why look so glum when we can have fun!" he raised his eyebrows waiting for someone to join. Nothing.
Louis was now horrified that there was no reaction to his terrible rhyme attempt. Or anyone wanting play a game of cards.
You smile warmly and sympathetically- "ahem. So you were talking about the new song you wrote?" You interrupt the awkward silence and save yourself from second-hand embarrassment.