Comment Section Wars

(Just a heads up. I don't mean to offend anyone with anything I say. You guys are all wonderful people (⌒▽⌒))
Jk: *looks through her dares* Man I have a lot of dares...

Klee: Isn't that a good thing?

Jk: Hmmm... I guess but........ am I going to finish this within this month... Hopefully, I have time, but I have finals coming up... *sighs* (at the time I wrote this was before finals... am I going to post this before finals week? Probably not... // Future Jk: You didn't and by the time you post this, you're almost done with school ^^)

EJ: You aren't the only one

Kait: Don't remind me!

Klee: Let's not talk about school...

Thunder: Agreed.

Jk: Yup! Sorry about that!! Thanks for the dares that you guys commented!! There were a lot this time, so hopefully, it will be a long chapter!! ^^ (Also future me: it's a pretty short chapter. I had a lot of dares but couldn't really write much with it because it's all "oh I dare this person to die." And I have like over 10 of those dares... which is why this came out really late and terrible. I had no motivation to write and have been sleep deprived for the whole month...)

Drew: What's up with the chapter title?

Jk: *sighs* I really needa address the negativity in the comment section. I really love how you guys post a lot of comments, but some of you have to tone it down on the words you use. Literally not trying to lecture y'all but no calling each other inappropriate words. I don't really know if you guys are joking or not, but stop it and add some positivity and nice things into your words ^^!! End of story. Now, let's start with dares!!

Crystal: I'll read it!

Peo: Peo!

Jk: Sure!!

Crystal: This dare is from @Mysticshipper

Ohh i have terrible dares.

So............

I dare Wolfy to play 7 minutes in heaven with H20. And then Jay.

Wolf: It's Wolf not Wolfy!! And it's fine I can just get rid of them both *unsheathes katana*

Crystal: There's more

But Wolfy is not allowed to hurt Jay at all.

Wolf: What?!

Idc about H20

Wolf: Yes!!!

Mystic: *shoves Wolf and H20 onto a closet*

~After 7 minutes of "manly" screaming~

Wolf: *comes out of the closet dusting her hands and smiling* All done!

H20: x-x

Jk: R.I.P...

Mystic: It's Jay's turn!

Jay: W-What?! I didn't agree to this!!

Mystic: Too bad!

Jay: I hate you!!

Mystic: *snatches Wolf's katana*

Wolf: Hey!!

Mystic: Drop all your other weapons

Wolf: I don't hav-

Mystic: Drop them.

Wolf: Ughhh!! *drops all of her weapons onto the floor*

Max: *waves to the both of them* Have fun!!