February 14th Means...

Jk: Lonely Awareness Day!! Because I have no one to celebrate Valentine's Day with!! ^-^

Jay: You know if you hurry and get with Karma, then-

Jk: *pushes him off to the side* *slightly blushing* I'm a single Pringle and NOT ready to mingle! I don't celebrate Valentine's Day and I'm not sad at all! ^^ Except, we will have... Well, kinda a one-shot but not really... I don't know how to describe it... (Jk from the future: Don't get excited... Just keep reading and you'll see why... And you can make a prediction considering how short this chapter is)

Wolf: What ship is it going to be this year?

Jk: Well, ideally, it should be Ikarshipping...

Dawn: N-no!

Jk: Yeah, but I gotta dare and it inspired me! ^-^ This dare is from Sufi! (@DangerSufi48)

I dare Ash to become a Pikachu and Serena to become en Eevee

Jk: Which is why I'm going to write a one-shot about Pikachu and Eevee... And I'm sorry if it turns out a little weird because I have no idea how I'm going go about this... But, never hurts to try ^^ (Was written before February 14th)

WELL THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!! BUT LIFE HITS YOU HARD AND JUST DOESN'T LET YOU!! IT JUST MAKES YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR GRADES ARE SLOWLY DYING!! UGHHHHHH!!!

I really wanted to get a chapter out for Valentine's Day... BUT alas, life sucks and my grades are slowly dropping so I haven't been having a greatttttt month (was written somewhere inbetween February 15th-20th)

Again Future Jk: I brought my grades back up!!! (Currently March 2nd while I'm writing this...)

Ughhhh!! It took so freakinnnnn long but I brought them up!! For now... *sighs* I still have a week and another quarter left of school until summer break, so I have to maintain my grades until then....... Mannnnn!! I dunno where I'm going with this... Just a life update and an explanation to why I've been gone for a long time I guess...? Djjejfkejfkebfkebfjfb Ughhh! Anyways, I hope you'll look forward to the next chapter! Though it's probably going to be chaotic and just me having no idea what the heck I'm writing!! ^^ What funnnnn....

Anyways, have a great day! Thanks for your support. You guys literally wait every month for my update and I'm just terrible at updating... I'll try my best to squeeze in a great chapter but honestly, it all depends on the dares I get from you guys!! So while I'm MIA (Missing in action) get your creative juices working and come up with an amazing dare which I can write a lot about!! Make it evil! Make it nice! Make it fun!! If you want your ship to sail, just give it a lil push! And I'll be able to write it!! Unless it's a dare that isn't Family Friendly... Yes I'm talking to you, Jay!!! -_- Hehe! ^-^

Vote and leave a comment down below!! If you don't want me mentioning your username but want to leave a dare, just let me know or PM me letting me know the dare and telling me you want it to be anonymous! ^^ Have a great day!!

Always continue to smile and laugh! C ya!

Jk out~