Hogwarts with Pokemon Peeps

Jk: And we're back with more... Truth or Dare or Torture!!!

Everyone else: Yay *sarcastic tone*

Jk: *snaps fingers and everyone is at Hogwart*

Bob: YAY!!!

(I don't know a lot about Harry Potter so yeah. Only kinda read the first book so yeah...)

Harry: *appears outta know where* Who are you guys?

Panda: I am you from the future.

Harry: No you're not I saw myself in the mirror and I looked nothing like you...

Bob: Yeah... Cuz he's lying...

Jk: Anyways we have a few dares... I think these were from Sami... But she keeps changing her username so I don't know anymore. -3-

I dare Jk to make Dawn seductive to Paul and flirt with him. I dare May to cook Drew the lover's breakfast and can I be guest and also finally Calem, Lucas, Brendan, and Red to come to the show for some jealousy and being MangaQuestcouple for Leaf and Gary.

~After Jk researches some stuff~

Jk: *shove down Dawn's throat a potion to make her become seductive and to flirt with him*

Dawn: Hey, Paul.

Paul: What do you want Troublesome?

Dawn: Did you know any girl would fall for you?

Paul: Why cause I'm just like Elsa? Cold and Frozen?

Dawn: No, you're not cold you're hot.

Jk: *throws up because I can't stand what I'm making Dawn say*

Grace: *shoves May and Drew to a kitchen*

~In ze wonderful kitchen~

May: *humming a random song*

Drew: *watches her with sparkling eyes*

Sami: *glares at Drew* Don't think about touching her!!!

Drew: *eats the burnt breakfast*

May: Is it good? *puppy eyes*

Drew: Y-y-Yes  *chugs down milk glass* You look so cute when you do that.

Brendan, Calem, and Lucas: *glares at Drew trying to burn him with their glares*

Red: I'm over her. ^.^

Jk: Because he moved to... Mmhmm *Red covered his hand over my mouth*

Red: Don't you dare tell. (>///<)

Jk: Fine but you readers if you want to know check out Why Me by shinymewgirl . Her stories are all amazing, gave me so many emotions, and inspired me to write. But I'm not giving spoilers. Just try to check out her books please!!! ^.^

Bob: Maybe... Is it more Pokemon?

Jk: YASS BECAUSE POKEMON IS AWESOME!!! Oh and also I'm kinda confused on the last dare but I'll try my best. *snaps fingers and Gold and Crystal appears*

Crystal: What are we... Hey Leaf.

Leaf: Hi Crystal. You guys are here for truth or dare. You guys are stuck here forever.

Crystal: ... Ok??

Gold: WHERE'S THE FOOD?!?!

Jk: THE FOOD IS MINE!!!

Gold: Who are you?

Jk: Gold, I'm not your father but I'm a unicorn ghost who wants a cookie.

Gold: But I can touch you. *pokes me*

Jk: *grabs katana* Get away from me!!!

Gold: *accidentally pokes Bob's cheeks*

Bob: DIE WITH THE POWER OF SPRINKLES AND KATANAS!!!

Gold: *dies*

Jk: *snaps fingers and now the revived Gold and Crystal are in a really tiny room*

Leaf and Gary: *watching them from a camera*

Gold: *trips Crystal and she falls to the ground and Gold catches her fall. Pulls her closer*

Crystal: *slaps his face* Get away from me you perv.

Gold: I didn't even do anything to be a pervert... Yet...

Crystal: *turns into a Pokemon and does a high jump kick on him*

Jk: *claps and claps* That is the Crystal I love!!! Okay please comment down below lots and lots of dares and I will make the next chapter long if you do so. Make them torturous as possible. We are going to the Warrior Clan's territory next. I'll list the names of characters who are in this truth or dare book.

Ash
Serena
Paul
Dawn
May
Drew
Gary
Leaf
Barry
Zen_Xs /Zenny/Zen
Sami (I don't know her username cause she keeps on switching -3-)
GraceLeChan /Grace
Bob/MellowJellowFellow
Panda
Lana/ eaglegirl11
Gold
Crystal
Jk

I think that is it. If you want anyone else to join comment it down below. It can even be your OC or yourself. Please vote and comment. Bai bai

Jk out~