Old Story

Jk: I found an old story I made that I was going to post on Wattpad but I didn't. Well more of a chapter. It's really bad because I made it when I was horrible at writing.

Drew: No. You're always bad at writing so stop making excuses.

Jk: (ง@益@)ง You wanna fight scrub?! Put your dukes up!!

Drew: No thank you. *flicks hair* I don't want to ruin my face and hair because of you. Plus I don't want to touch your dirty hands.

Jk: My hands are cleaner than yours because you have so much oil on it because you keep flicking you hair. Who agrees Drew deserves coal for Christmas?

Everyone: ME!!!

Other People Who Love Drew: NO!! HE SHOULD HAVE ME FOR CHRISTMAS!!

Jk: NO!!! I SHALL SACRIFICE MAY TO HIM!! BYE BYE MAY!! REST IN PIECES!!

May: Umm...

Contestshippers: YASSSSSSS!!!!

Jk: Okay now back to my story. I was looking through my laptop and I found an old chapter of a story that I was going to publish on Wattpad but I didn't and thank Arceus I didn't post it. It's horrible! I'll show you what I put. I cringe just reading it.

Chapter ???
LOST!!! (Scared)

(Sarah's POV)

"It's your entire fault Gold. Once again, we are lost!" exclaims Crystal.

"Hey it isn't that bad, right?"Says Gold

"Noooooo, I'm complaining for no reason that we are lost."

"Really, are you serious?" Gold asks with his eyes wide open with confusion.

"NO GOLD! WE ARE STUCK IN THE FOREST AND IT IS TURNING NIGHT! IS THAT REALLY BAD?!" Crystal yells.

"No?"

Crystal facepalms. "Never mind. Remind me to never use sarcasm around Gold," she says turning towards me. I laugh. I love it when Crystal has those kinds of fights with Gold, they make me laugh.

"So what do we do?" Gold asks very confused.

"Guess we'll camp out for the night." I sighed. I was afraid of the dark but I wasn't going to show it. We found a perfect spot to camp out. I went to go collect firewood with NightDaze.

I was walking for a long time looking for wood on the ground. I didn't want to break any off because I didn't want to disturb the tree and the animals living in or on it.

I smelled smoke coming from a certain direction. I look into the sky and see smoke. Anxious to ask for wood, I ran off toward the direction of the smoke. I tripped over a root and fell down. I screamed slightly and winced in pain as I noticed I broke my ankle. NightDaze inspected it and ran towards the place with a campfire. Although I didn't want to be alone in the dark, I let her go. Before she left, I whispered, "Please, hurry." He gave a sort nod and rushed on into the dark and shadowy forest.

It was about 5 minutes when NightDaze left. I was beginning to worry. What if that camp was a bandit's camp? What if NightDaze is hurt or strapped to a tree? What if someone kidnapped him? I thought of all the horrible things that could've happened until I heard something rustling in the bushes.

What do you think happened to NightDaze? I wouldn't be that cruel to murder him, right?

Sarah: SUUURRREEE!!!!!!

Me: I know right. And remember don't use sarcasm with Gold. People, that is the moral of this chapter. {>^<}

Anyways (I say while pushing Sarah away) hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a like and a comment down below. BYE until the next chappie.