A/N Thank You and Sorry

Jk: Look at how many reads we got *points to the screen*

Drew: Dang. Is it that fun to watch us suffer??

Jk: Yassss!!! Mostly you. You should get more dares. Because then more fun for you.

Drew: *mumbles*

Jk: Anyways, I finally got 2k read thanks to all of my readers. It may not be a lot to you guys but to me it is. When I joined wattpad, I was planning to only get it to read other stories, but in the end I made a book. And it's been pretty successful.

Drew: And the torture is all for us.

Jk: *ignores him* I say sorry because I haven't been on wattpad for so long. I've been really busy because school is about to start soon, and it's starting tomorrow.

Drew: *walks away*

Jk: Drew, why were you even here??

Drew: Cause I can

Jk: *snaps fingers*

Drew: *tries to leave the room but cant*

Jk: Until you fix your attitude, you not to leave this room. Anyways, please vote and comment below who you think will win the contest. Drew v.s. Jk. Also please comment a nickname for me that has something to do with a J. Also, I don't usually edit these so there might be grammar errors. The next chapter will be the final day of the singing contest. It might take a while but I'll try my best!!!