Food, Mean things, Kids, and Boxing

Jk: I wasn't going to update today, but I will because SamihaDarling is an awesome friend, and she encouraged me to write, so here it is. Everyone if you hate being here in this room, thank Samiha that we are here again today!!!

Everyone to Samiha: Thanks sooooo much for letting her update *all says in sarcastic tone*

Jk: Samiha, you are so awesome, so you can read the lists if dares and truths.

Samiha: Our first dare is from eaglegirl11 .

I dare May to eat spaghetti while Ash watches.

Jk: *snaps fingers and table appears with plate of spaghetti*

May: YAY FOOD!!!

Ash: NOOOOOO!!!! WHY ME?!?!?

May: Ash, you want some?? 

Ash: *nods his head*

May: Too bad!!! This is ALL mine!!! WAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!! Thanks eaglegirl11 .

Jk: eaglegirl11 if you want to join just pm me your nickname and personality.

May: *eats every last bit of spaghetti* All done!!!

Ash: Nooooo my spaghetti!!!

Jk: If you behave, I will give you it at the end of this chapter.

Ash: Yay!!!

Samiha: Okay, the next one is a truth from Sere_Rose  

What is the meanest thing you ever did to someone?? And how did they respond??

Jk: Well for me I don't know.

Paul: Punched someone and he was in the hospital for one month. I never saw him again

Ash: Me is being dense.

Jk: YASS THAT IS ACTUALLY THE MEANEST THING YOU DID!!! You get spaghetti in the end for saying that answer!!!

Ash: YAYAYAY!!!

May: Stealing someone's food. They just looked at me weirdly.

~the rest of the people said their meanest things they did~

Samiha: We have dares from SamihaDarling

I dare Samiha to tell us what she will name her daughter.

I dare Zen and Barry to have a boxing match to see who will read Samiha's diary.

Samiha: Ummm...... I would name my daughter Bianca.

Bianca: *teleports from nowhere* I am so glad my niece is named after me.

Barry: *blushes because Bianca is his sister and if Samiha's daughter is Bianca's niece then you probs know what that means*

Zen and Grace: Grrrrrrrr........

Grace: Let's move on to the next dare. *whispers to Zen* You have to win the boxing match.

Jk: *Claps hands and boxing arena flys from the roof to the floor* Whoops I'll repair the roof later. *snaps fingers and Barry and Zen are in the boxing arena with boxing gloves* I'll be the referee.

Jk: Ok the first match. The two boys do stuff and 1... 2.... 3..... Match. Zen won match one.

Grace: YAYAYAYAYAY

~next round Barry wins~

Jk: Ok so this is the final round. Both sides are exhausted. Let's see who wins.

Grace: LET'S GO ZEN!!! DO IT FOR ZAMIHA

Bianca: BARRY YOU CAN DO IT!!! SARRYSHIPPING FOR THE WIN!!!

Jk: Zen swings his fist at Barry. Barry gets knocked down.

1...

2...

???: IT'S JOHN CENA!!! *John Cena's theme song in the background* (he came from the roof)

Jk: WHAT THE FLIP IS THIS!!! THE ROOF IS BROKEN!!! AHHH JOHN CENA IS HERE!!!

John Cena: *knocks both Barry and Zen into a unconscious phase and then flys through the roof*

Jk: *snaps fingers and Barry and Zen are now conscious* Hey, with my author powers I can fix the roof. *claps hands and roof is fixed* Well, no one won, so I'm going to read her diary because I am awesome!!!

Jk: It says

"Dear Diary,

My teacher, Mr. Park, makes fun of me by shipping me with this guy who is Bangladesh like me, and I hate him. Yes, he is my number one in my hate list, then later Alex since I was getting some paper for him for our project and he said I think we are having a wedding tomorrow, later everyone made fun of me and Alex. I hate you my fourth grade teacher."

Zen and Barry: WHERE IS SAMIHA'S TEACHER AND THIS ALEX GUY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Samiha: ..........

Bonnie, Grace, and Jk: Are you guys jealous??

Barry and Zen: Pfff...... N- no

B, G, and J: Then why are you guys stuttering??

Barry and Zen: Uhh.....

Samiha: While they argue about Barry and Zen liking me, please leave a vote and a comment!!! Bye bye~

Jk: Wait *snaps fingers and table with plate of spaghetti appears in front of Ash* Ash enjoy

Ash: Thanks!!!

Jk: Your welcome now, Please vote and comment a dare or truth!! Thanks for your support!!! Always continue to smile and laugh! C ya!!

Jk out~