Arc 3: Phase 2: Tenchi Bridge Part 3

Start from the beginning

As the first part of his plan was taking place, it soon turned into somekind of royal rumble adrenaline rush. Boruto felt as if he was placed into this huge open field arena with a huge monster that was mean't to kill him, although the blonde himself lived out in situations much like this.

The clones split and spread out to different areas of the crater, all of them began to run in different directions at a fast pace and they began to doing eveything that they can to distract the beast while the original blonde searched for a way to tamed kyuubified old man by using the paper seal that he secretly took from his brown haired sensei.

The original blonde stood, holding the lone piece of paper seal, in a blind spot as he observed the ongoing scene, so far his clones were doing well on the distraction part while the kyuubi was turning its head all over the place, it seemed that the beast was on its way to dizziness.

Boruto narrowed his eyes as he then dashed his way towards the four tailed beast in full lightning speed. His was not going to waste time and was eager to end this quickly as possible. He held the paper seal carefully in his hand as he neared the beast. He was a bit suprised that it was a bigger than its usual self now. Does that mean if it grew another tail, it will also grow bigger at the same time?

(INTERVIEW)

"At that point in time, I was pretty much determined to end the situation as soon as possible. Having been face Kyuubified dad before and knowing the consequences of facing an early entrance to heaven, I really made sure to myself that I'm not going to go on another long roller coaster ride again.

"At least that's what I wanted to do during that time, but I did expected it to be different from what was before."

-Boruto

(A SURPRISING TWIST)

As the teenage blonde neared his destination, he immediately jumped and headed straight towards the Kyuubi. He then raised up his hand holding that paper seal as he went for the beast's head. He secretly thanked his little sister for giving him that idea, which came from a movie where the protagonist failed to eliminated the villain by piercing the shoulder instead of going for the head.

Boruto felt the victory getting closer as his hand reached towards the Kyuubi's forehead, in a matter of moments, he was already closed to its crimson skin. By the time, he was about to make his final move, something unexpected happened right in front of him.

The four tailed Kyuubi broke from its confusion as it suddenly turned to face the blonde directly. It gave a sinister smile as it then immediately grabbed the blonde by the hand and at the same time with its tails.

Boruto widened his eyes in surprised as he quickly reacted and formed a handsign and disappeared in a puff smoke thus a wooden log replaced him thereafter. The wooden log would eventually get shattered into pieces by the powerful crimson tails of the Kyuubi, who then turned around to see a surprised blonde staring at him.

Boruto safely landed on the ground and was now full in thoughts." How's this even possible?" He asked himself. It was the most unexpected surprised that he ever seen so far. It was impossible for the beast to be aware on what was really happening, it was general knowledge that it was supposed to be acting very wild much like an animal.

The moment of thoughts suddenly ended as the Kyuubi charged in full speed towards the blonde, with another intent of killing him. Boruto immediately snapped back to reality as he quickly evaded a strike by the beast, who took the offensive side.