{62} Jeon Jeongguk

Start from the beginning

He then leant forwards, resting his forehead on your shoulder. You hestitantly bring your hands up to play with his hair again.

Surely he must notice the hickey now, right?

After a few minutes of sitting like that and Jungkook not noticing anything you decide to set the first step. You shift a bit in his lap like you'd do when you'd feel uncomfortable and try to brush your hair further over your neck, like you were hiding something.

Luckily for you, Jungkook noticed your sudden nervousness. He lifts his head and looks at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"Baby? Is everything okay?"

"Mhm?" You look at him. "Oh. Yeah. Everything's fine." You lightly smile and brush your hair a bit with your fingers on the side where the hickey is. Jungkook narrows his eyes. "Are you sure? You look... Different."

You nod a couple times. "I'm fine."

He tilts his head a little, looking at you sceptically. This time you don't have to fake your nervousness, as his gaze pierces right through your soul. He eventually shrugs and lays his head down on your shoulder again.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding as soon as he placed his hands on your waist, drawing circles on your skin with his thumbs.

"I really missed you today, baby." He says in a soft voice. "Everyone was nagging me about this thing I still need to do, which I just can't seem to find ideas for."

He stopped for a moment, moving his head around as his nose twitched. He raised his head to look at you. "Your hair itches." He says with droopy, sleepy eyes. You chuckle as you look at him, but you grow nervous once more as he moves your hair out of the way and lays his head back down.

"All I wanted throughout the day was just to be home." He continues. "To just have you in my arms. To hold you, to feel you, to see you. I just missed you so much that-"

He pauses. And you know exactly why. He raises his head a little, his eyebrows furrowed into a frown as he looks at your neck.

"What's wrong?" You innocently ask him. His eyes snap up to you, his gaze sending shivers down your spine.

"What's that?" He asks in a low voice. You furrow your eyebrows and chuckle a little. "What's what?"

"Don't play stupid. What's that on your neck?" He asks, his movements on your waist coming to a stop.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." You stutter as you sheepishly comb your hair with your fingers, covering up the mark.

"Oh you know damn well what I'm talking about." He snaps as he grabs your wrist and pulls it away from your neck, keeping you from covering it up. "Why is there a hickey on your neck?"

You pull your wrist free from his hold. "It's yours, obviously."

He scoffs. "No, it's not. I don't remember making one on you."

You look away and try to get up from his lap, but his grip on your waist gets tighter as you try. You end up just looking away from him, your arms wrapped around your stomach as you hug yourself.

"You know that not looking at me and acting like that only shows me more that my assumptions of you possibly cheating on me is true?"

Your eyes snap up to him. "You think I'm cheating on you?"

"Well what am I supposed to think?!" He asks as he raises his voice a little. "You have a goddamn hickey on your neck which I didn't make!"

You sigh as you look away again. Even though you can't show it on the outside, you were happy he was falling for it. Maybe it wasn't the best idea, but you wanted to show him how you hated to be pranked by him so much.