-C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N-

Mulai dari awal

His face contorts into confusion but it immediately fades and he smiles,"sure,what's up"

"We're great friend right?"I say and he nods his head slowly.

"I like someone else"I decide to say rather because honestly I didn't know what the fuck to say.

"I know that,Johnny.You guys are the cutest couple."Now it's my turn to be confused.

"So why you telling me this again?"He asks smiling.

"Wait....you..you don't like me?"I ask and he pauses.

Then he burst into a guffaw of laughter,holding his sided.After I decide the he has calmed down I speak,

"Are you done now?"I ask,boredly.

"Done.I've never laughed that hard in my life"

"So what funny?"I ask crossing me arms.

"I don't swing that way kenzie"He says nonchalantly and I immediately feel embarrassed.

Omg how could I be so dumb.

"Omg,I'm sorry.I feel so stupid"I rush out.

"Nah it's cool.I though you knew"He say and I shake my head.

"Let's head to lunch it's getting late"he says looking into the direction of the cafeteria.

Everyone is laughing and speaking when we get there but Johnny immediately stops and gives Austin a hard glare.

What problem did he have now.

"Hi"I peck him on the cheeks.

Instead of greeting back,"can I speak to you,outside for a moment?"Is what he says and I agree.

"You've been hanging out with Austin a lot recently"He says crossing his arms when we get outside.

And the I understood.Johnny was jealous.

"Uhm yes his my friend"I decide on saying.

"You sure?"he raises an eyebrow.

Damn he had amazing eyebrows for a guy.

"Johnny this is ridiculous,you're jealous"I say averting my gaze from his eyebrows.

"Fuck yes I'm jealous,You're my girlfriend kenzie"He growls.

I love when he gets all possessive.

"Johnny,Austin is gay"I say amusedly.

His eyes widen and he repeat,"Austin is gay"

I laugh and he comes closer to me,wrapping me in his arms and burying is head in my neck,leaving light kisses there,Something he loved doing."Good"he mumbles.

"Who said I'm you girlfriend"I decide to say.He pulls away from me.

"What do you mean?"his eyes squint.

"You never asked me"

"Did I have to?"

"Of course"

He looks away in the distant and mumbles something along the lines of,"Lauren did mention this"And then he turns back to me,"I thought it was obvious that I like you,and that I wanted you to be mine?"

"Yes you did,but you didn't ask me"I say exasperatedly.He sighs before coming over to me and resuming his previous position with his arms around me.

"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler,will you be my girlfriend?"

"I don't think I have a choice,Johnny Vincent Orlando"I smile,biting my lip and his gaze falls on the action.

"Definitely not"He say before latching his lips onto mine in a urgent kiss.

~~~

Phew.Shorter than usual chapter🍆
Omg today is Sunday and I've got this really hard period tomorrow in school (In Arabic) and I'm so scared.
Yes I'm doing an Arabic teaching course of five years.Im in my third year now and I so badly want these next years to fly.Also midterms is starting in less than 2 weeks.YAYAY ME

VOTE,COMMENT And SHARE💕💖✨💘

-AR🌻