-C H A P T E R E L E V E N-

~stay beautiful ❤️ ~
______

Mackenzie POV;

"You're moving?!"

I could feel my face burn with anger,my hands were clenched at my sides and all I felt was pain,betrayal,anger but most of all sadness.

My best friend was moving away.

"I'm sorry,Mack z"he looks down in shame.

"Don't you dare call me that"I was seething.

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry doesn't make this better,Mandla.You're my best friend,what am I going to do without you?I don't know what it's like to not have you in my life and I sure as hell don't want to find out."

"My dad's not doing to well"

"I'm really sorry Mandla but isn't there another way for this?"I throw my hands up,exasperatedly.

"I'm afraid not"He whispers.

And in that moment it settled on me that I wasn't going to see my best friend for a long time if not ever.It pained me.

Warm tears trickle down my face and sniff.Quickly I rub my face,getting rid of the tears.

Mandla looks up at me and takes me in his arms as soon as he sees tears.Then I let it all out.
The whole while he holds,rubbing my back and whispering I'm sorry.

I had to accept the fact that everyone would leave me at one point.

I pull myself together and detach myself from Mandla.I wipe myself as I quickly catch my breathe.

"No Mandla,im sorry,I'm just being selfish right now.i want you to go with your dad and make sure he gets the help he needs and once his better I want your freakin stinking ass back here in Pittsburgh,You hear me?"

"Yes sir"he laughs lightly."Now come here"And then I'm back in his arms,crying again.

~

I was spending a lot of time with Mandla.In school, out of school,at home,during the week and on weekends.

He wasn't exactly sure when he was leaving,so we tried to benefit from it.

Today was Thursday and Mandla and I were spending our break in the library,reminiscing about our memories.Laughing and crying.I was always crying when it came to the topic of Mandla moving.
It was just to sad to think about.

BRRINNGGGGG

"Argh,there goes the bell,what class do you have now?"He asks me.

"Bio,what about you?"

"Science"He answered.

"Good luck"

"You too"

We parted ways by the entrance of the library.I knew if I didn't hurry I wasn't going to make it so I started running.Bad move.