-C H A P T E R T E N-

~stay beautiful❤️~
_____

Mackenzie POV;

Sleeping in my bed had become a norm between Johnny and I.

Every night after everyone went to bed he'd sneak into my room then we'd snuggle and speak until we fell asleep.And of course kiss.We weren't exclusive or anything but we did flirt and kiss.A lot.

Just like every other night,I hear the slight creaking of my door indicating Johnny's entrance and then the soft shut.

I watch in the dark as he pulls his top off and then climb in behind me.His hand comes around my waist as he pull me flush against him.

"Night princess"He murmurs,snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.

And then we both out for a count.

~~~

"What are you wearing tomorrow to Diggy's party?"

"I'm not sure"I reply absentmindedly to Eden and Deven as i study for a bio test that I have after break that I completely forgot to study for.

"You're going with Johnny right?"

"Mhmm"

"Okay enough!"Eden bangs her hands against the lunch table finally getting my attention.

I raise a brow in question.

"You're not even listening to me"She seethes,obviously getting annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry"Not.

"I don't think so"She rolls her eyes.

"Yeah you keep rolling your eyes,maybe you'll find a brain back there"

"Omg Mackenzie,are you for real right now?"She's annoyed but Deven seems to find it funny as she bursts out laughing.

Eden rolls her eyes again and the turn to me,"since you're clearly not going to be paying attention to me right now,Deven and I will come over later and we'll discuss this.Am I clear?"

"Yes Mom"I tease.

"Deven?"she turns to devenity.

"Oh yeah sure,I'm free"she replies.

"Great"

Ever since Eden broke up with Ashton she was slightly different,getting more annoyed then usual,less chirpier than usual and instead of her usual clothes that consisted of beautiful summer dresses ,she had started sporting sweats and long sleeve shirts.The break up had definitely taken a toll in her.

I hate to say this but just as expected when we told devenity about it she said I told you so.

The bell rings and I quickly get up and gather my things as I rush to class,mentally preparing myself for a test I haven't prepared for.

~

When Eden and Deven came over later that day, I was pissed.Johnny and I were watching the umbrella academy on Netflix,spending time with each other and they had interrupted,dragging me along upstairs.Johnny said it was fine and that we'd continue watching later but I wasn't happy.