-C H A P T E R N I N E-

~stay beautiful ❤️~
_____

Mackenzie POV;

  When Johnny's hands snake around my waist and settles his head on my shoulder,I relax,letting all the tension of the day so far leave my body.

"Hey you"his breathe tickles my ear.

I turn around to face him,leaning my back against my locker.

"Hey yourself "I smile.

He lifts his hand and tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ear,lingering his fingers on my face.I lean into his touch.

"You look beautiful today"he whispers.

I laugh heartily,"Oh really?Look how I look"

And it was true.First Eden forgot to set an alarm so we had 5 minutes to get ready.I had worn the same clothes yesterday,only changing my sweater for a grey hoodie of Eden's.I had absolutely no time to brush my hair ,so I was currently sporting a nest on the top of my head.My face that usually had mascara and lipgloss was also bare.I did have in my bag but I just didn't see the point since I felt like a cavewomen.

Johnny's smile faltered slightly,"You're beautiful anyway"

"Come out with later"

I smirked but inside I was screaming,"Are you asking me on a date,Mr.Orlando"

"If that's what you want,Ziegler."

"Okay"

"Meet me here after school"

He place a fleeting kiss on my forehead and then left to join his friends.

I chuckle and quickly grab my books for class and then I'm off.

~

When the last bell goes,signifying the end of the school day,I feel giddy.I quickly gather my books and start to head to my locker where Johnny was supposed to meet me.

"Yo chenzo"Darius greets.I smile at the nickname he had given me.

A couple of friends from school and I were all at McDonald's.Im not to sure but I think we we're celebrating the beginning of summer.I had ordered a chicken burger and as I ate everyone started to laugh at me.My cheeks had burned red with embarrassment but I hadn't even known why they were laughing.Turns out,chicken had ended up in my hair.So Darius had combined chicken and kenzo (which he called me at the time) and came up with chenzo.

"Wats up Diggy"

Darius and I had a friendship.It might not have been tight-knitted but he was special to me.

"I'm having a party on Saturday,You in?"

"I'll have to check my schedule"I pretend.

"I'm sure,busy women."he laughs and I laugh along.

"I'll try to come,I promise"

"Keeping you on to that"he hugs me.

"See you around"