-C H A P T E R T H R E E-

~stay beautiful❤️~
_________

"Break up with your girlfriend,yeah yeah cause I'm bored"I sing while sprawled across my bed with my legs up against the wall.

It's a Friday night and I had finished my weekend homework about an ago so now I was bored and didn't know what to do,hence me singing random song lyrics.

Deven and Eden had invited me to come along with them to Rush Holland's party but I kindly refused since I'd rather not be associated to parties.

"Kenzie you are making a blady noise"Maddie says walking into my room with kailand on tow.Kailand was maddie's boyfriend and Mandla's older brother.

"Sup lil sis"kailand greets.

"Sup big bro" I smile at kailand and he comes to lay next to me.

"Why aren't you at Rush's party?"

I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Everyone went ,even john"

At the mention of Johnny's name,my ears perk.
Johnny had been here for a week now,after the night when he had confronted me about crying we hadn't spoken accept for a few hi's and bye's and smiles here and there.There's  something I like about him.i don't know if it is because he's soo sweet yet mysterious and bad or....hell I don't even know.

I look over at kailand and Maddie who are now cuddling and whispering amongst each other.

I don't even wanna know.

"Okay!this is where I leave"I get up.

I walk downstairs,going to watch tv but stop at the entrance of the living room when I hear shuffling in the kitchen.I peep into the kitchen and I'm greeted with the sight of Johnny drinking water.

I thought Maddie said he went to the party.

Thinking for a second,I walk into the kitchen and he looks at me.

"Thought you went to the party"I mumble looking down,feeling flustered under his gaze.

"Yeah I was,I'm a bit tired today that's why I didn't stay to long"

I nod in understanding."well you could come watch with me,but if you're going to sleep it's totally fine"I say pointing into the direction of the living room.

He smiles.A full blown smile,genuine smile!
My eyes widen in shock,I haven't seen him smile so big,yeah he smirked,grinned and gave slight smiles but nothing compared to the one now.

"Of course KZ"now it's my turn to smile at the nickname he gives me.

Once we get comfortable on the couch I grab the remote and press play on friends.A few minutes into the episode Johnny get up and leave and I frown slightly, thinking he decided to go to bed but then he enters the living room with a packet of crisps,sitting closer to me than he was.

We watch 3 episodes sharing the crisps between us until my eyes get droopy , I sit up straighter and blink a couple of times,trying to stay awake.Johnny must've noticed,