-C H A P T ER T W O-

~stay beautiful❤️~
_________

MACKENZIE POV:

7:57

Shit! School starts at 8:15 which meant I had around 15 minutes to get ready .I quickly got ready,wearing a black sweatpants and a long sleeved red and black tee and my vans since I couldn't find my doc martens.I quickly dragged a brush through my hair and ran downstairs.

Just as I came downstairs Johnny was leaving,Maddie was already gone.

"Want a lift?"he looked at me from the side of his eye.

"I prefer walking"

"Well you clearly aren't going to get to school in time if you walk"he turns around to face me.

Realizing his probably right I walk ahead of him and head to his car.He opens the door for me which makes my heart melt  then he walked around to the drivers seat,slid in then started the car.

I squirm looking out of the window as i felt his eyes landing on me every minute.When we reach school I jump out of the car and rush off,wanting to see my friends.As I approach my locker I scream,I run over and jump on my best friend,Mandla.

"omg!i thought you were coming back on Thursday?"

"Oh my dear mack Z,I missed you way to much to stay away that long"he says using my nickname he only calls me as he wraps his arm around my shoulder causing me to giggle and at that moment Johnny walks past ,his eyes land on my shoulder where Mandla's arm was resting,an emotion flashes in his eyes but it's gone as quick as it came making it hard to decipher what the emotion was.I smile slightly at him and he just looks at me then walk away.

Okay?i was confused.did I do something?

~

By the time lunch rolled by,falling asleep on my bathroom floor last night was taking a toll on me
to say I was tired was an understatement,I felt like a drained dog.

Slipping away half-way through lunch wasn't easy since Mandla didn't allow me to leave,after much persuasion and a promised sleepover the weekend he finally let me go.

I relaxed under the usual big tree with earphones in and my eyes closed.when I felt someone sitting next to me I didn't have to open my eyes to know who it was since I could practically smell Johnny's wood and musk cologne.We both sat silently under the tree not saying anything just enjoying each other's company,at one point he made me give him one of my earphones since he wanted to listen with me.i was quite shocked when he told me he was a billie Eilish fan.

When the bell rang we went separate ways.i was heading over to my bio class with a smile on my face having enjoyed spending my lunch with Johnny but my happiness was short lived when I bump into something or rather someone.

My smile immediately vanished as I stared into the dark blue eyes of Emily Skinner. Her blonde hair is a cascaded down her back and she had a leopard print tank top and skirt with boots.Emily was beautiful and she was sometimes nice but majority of the time she was a royal bitch.

Emily had an on and off relationship with Darius Marcell,they both loved each other but there was something holding them both back.and even though they loved each other,they still slept around which I found disgusting.but who was I to judge?When they were 'together' Emily was nice but when they were 'broken up' she bullied everyone,including me.