-C H A P T E R T W E L V E -

~stay beautiful ❤️~
_____

Mackenzie POV;

Johnny and i were having our our usual movie night.We were watching A dog's purpose.A movie that we both loved and watched 28292983839 times.

By the time the movie was finished it was only 9 and we were alone at since the adults were all gone for dinner and Maddie had taken Lauren to go buy a few clothes.

"What do you want to watch now?"Johnny asks me,kissing my forehead,lightly.

"I got a better idea"I exclaim,causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Let's go to the garden house!"

This makes a smile slowly appear on his face,"More than happy to,Go get ready quickly"

I spring up the couch and run to my room.I pick a long sleeve black and white,making sure my arms are covered and a black sweats.When I get downstairs Johnny is waiting by door.

"Ready?"

When we reach,it's darker than it usually is.We get out the car but Johnny goes round the back and retrieves his guitar.I smile as he comes to me,take my hand and lead us to the entrance.

Once the door is open we enter and Johnny closes behind us.The calm relaxing feeling I have whenever I come washes upon me and I can't help but smile.When I entered this garden house all my problems disappeared.I wasn't the girl with eating problems.I wasn't the girl who cuts.I wasn't the girl whose daddy left her before he could even make a memory with her.I was just me.Mackenzie Ziegler.

Johnny clears his throat and snaps me out of my thoughts."What are you thinking?"he wraps but both his arms around my torso from behind me and hides his face in my wave of hair.

"How much I love being here with you"I whisper.

"I love being here with you too"He mumbles.

"Are you going to sing for me?"

"Mhmm"He hums.

I laugh."Go on then.."I had heard Johnny singing and his voice was beautiful.

"Okay fine"He pouts letting go of me and takes his guitar out of its case.

"Don't laughs at me"He warns and I give him a warm smile letting him know that I won't.Not that I could.

I loved this carefree side of Johnny.

When he starts singing the air gets knocked out of my lungs.It was a song I'd never heard and a part of me immediately knew that it was his own song.

"Tell you I don't want you,
But all I really wana do is tell you that I miss you.
It's easy to approach you,you never make
It hard to do but honestly I'm scared
Of the truth that I'm not for likes of you
I push you away but I want you to stay
Got no excuse
Circlin round the lies cause I can't
Tell it straight,so here's the truth
I don't know why why why
I'm so afraid to try try try
You're everything that perfect define
I don't know why why why
I'm so afraid to try"