Chp.13 Unexpected Question

-TIMESKIP TO 4 MONTHS-

-Star's POV-

4 months has passed since the day Ludo came for a strike after me and Marco. Thanks to (YN) he saved us again from them with his awesome fighting and power skills. (YN) and I were getting to know more on each other, and the best part is that he is starting to care more about me, Sure Marco cares about me as well, but..(YN) is different, he would always look out for me, care for me, and he even like to spend more time with me. And I do as well, it's like we were getting closer to each other. One afternoon, we were all relaxing at the sofa watching TV.

Star: Oh, and right here is the part when he shows his true feelings towards his lover.

(YN): Oh...

Marco: Star, stop spoiling it for him, let him watch the movie.

Star: Come on Diaz, it's not like you spoil stuff for me, like that one show when you spoil movie for me when the two lovers ended up being-

Marco: Okay! Okay! That's enough...let's just...continue watching this movie.

-3 MINUTES LATER-

The movie finished as we got up for a stretch.

Star: Oh man...what a good movie.

Marco: Tell me about it, that jerk who play as the bad guy deserves to be dumped and embarrassed.

Star: Yup, it's a good thing the real lovers were together.

Marco: Yeah, I enjoy the movie so far.

Star: Yeah me too, how about you (YN)?

(YN): Hmm, for me it was fun, I just like the fighting part.

Star: Hehe, oh you.

Marco: Heh, anyways Ima go use it, I'll be right back.

Marco left to go use it as me and (YN) we're alone.

(YN): Star?

Star: Wassup (YN)?

(YN): Can...I Ask you a question?

Star: Oh...sure why not.

I sat down next to him.

Star: What's up?

(YN): Okay...you've been here on earth longer than me.

Star: Okay.

(YN): And you've been learning stuffs on earth right?

Star: Oh yeah, earth has a lot fun stuff that you still need to know...but I don't get what does this has to do with the question you're gonna ask me.

(YN): Well here it is...What's love?

Star: W-WHAT?!

(YN): Yeah, What's love?

Once he said that question, I started to blush real hard, knowing that if I tell him, it will end up being dirty.

Star: Hehe, w-well (YN)...you see...Love is a powerful word, it is when you want to be with someone together,  it when you're not with that person that you love, then you think about it being together because you need that person, if not you're life is incomplete, so basically love is when you like someone, and I don't mean like, I mean love someone.

(YN): Oh...can you show me how love works?

My heart started bumping fast as he wanted me to show how love works, I covered my face as I blushed really hard.