Chp.22 Tomco Is Born

Glossaryck: Alright, let the fusion dance begin!

Star: You sure this will work Gloss??

Glossaryck: Trust me princess it will.

-PLAY SONG-

-Author's POV-

Marco and Tom were standing six paces from each other side to side. They hold their arms out so each of their arm's point away from their partner. They had their palms open and facing forward.

Marco/Tom: Fuuuu...

They each shuffle their feet sideways towards there partner aster saying "Fuuuu". Both of the boys were exactly three steps at this time. While doing so, they both swing both of their arms over their heads so each two of them set their arms point to their partners.

Marco/Tom: sion...

After saying "sion", they both swing their arms across their body, turning them so their palms faces the floor and closing their fists. At the same time, they brought their outer leg   up so it is in a right angle, with their shin facing their partner and their foot level it's their knee.

Marco/Tom: Ha!

After saying "Ha!", they leaned their torso over so it is slanted towards their partner. After that, they fully extend their outer legs. At this point, their fingers have touch together. As they did, their body somehow started to glow as they were starting to merge. Everything was going crazy. They somehow created a color tornado, representing their bodies merging. Tom was red and Marco blue. Both of the colors turned out to spin and causing a little tornado. After that, then they reveal themselves into one powerful being. They reveal themselves as they had three eyes, the two were Marco's and the one on the forehead with red eye is Tom. Marco's Jaír with Toms horn, Marco hoodie with Toms shirt, Toms ripped pants and Marco's shoes.

 Marco's Jaír with Toms horn, Marco hoodie with Toms shirt, Toms ripped pants and Marco's shoes

Star: I-It worked!!

King River: Way the go boys!

Ponyhead: Daaaaaaaaamn! That was epic!

Kelly: They look so cool.

Glossaryck: Way the go boys, you now combine into one mortal.

Tomco(Marco): This feels...weird...Why do i feel...energized??

Glossaryck: Your skills are combined into one powerful skills.

Tomco(Tom): Oh, makes sense...heh, I gotta say this does look cool, hey we should pick a name for this fusion!

Glossaryck: No No, this is not the time to choose names, just get out there and go!

Tomco(Marco): Now hold on a sec, we can't just go out with a cool name now...let's see what about marctom...tormco or...Martom....Oh! How about Tomco?

Glossaryck: Tomco? Hmm, that sound a good name.

Star: Yeah, I like that name.

Ponyhead: Cool Name.

Kelly: Sounds catchy.

King River: Splendid!

Tomco: Hmm! Tomco it is!