/Cats/Minho/

One thing that Minho loves more than you, his cats. Or is it the other way around? Sometimes, he cares for his cats more than you. But you understand him, they're his beloved pets, after all.

"Minho," You called. He didn't hear you because he was too immersed in petting his cars fluffy hair. "Minhooo," You call, more whiney.

"Oh? Sorry, I didn't hear you. What is it?" He asked, facing you, like a cat. "I feel like you love your cats more than me." You pouted.

"What? No way! I love you, Y/N. Remember that." He said, kissing your cheek. "Aish. Have you fed the cats yet?" You tried to hide you blush by changing the subject.

"Of course! These cats never go hungry!" Minho boasted. "Yeah, sure." You laughed. "But seriously, Y/N. I love you." Minho said, with sincere eyes.

A blush crept your cheeks. The moment was ruined when the cat scratched Minho's arm. "You're just an attention-seeker, huh?" Minho said in that mushy baby-like voice.

You sighed. "Oh! Jisung said he's coming over!" You said, holding your phone. "Really?" Minho asked, scooting closer to you.

"He'll be here in-" You were cut off by someone barging in the door. "Heyyyy!" Jisung greeted. "-any moment." You continued.

"I see the cats are here." Jisung said, pointing at each cat. "Yeah. What brings you here?" Minho asked, fist-bumping his boyfriend- err, Jisung.

"I'm here to talk to Y/N!" Jisung said as he pulled you to the kitchen. "What the heck?" You asked. "I'm here to help you win against Minho's cats!" Jisung replied.

"Wait- what?" You were still confused. "As your bestfriend, I'm here to get Minho all over you, instead of those furball-puking cats." You almost laughed.

"It's the time to put the cats to sleep, which means Minho's attention's gonna be yours again. BUT, wouldn't it be better if you get Minho's attention, doubled?" Jisung smirked.

"I'm listening."

...

It's been almost an hour, and Jisung's plan seemed to work. It was to make Minho jealous. Minho was used to you and Jisung being all close and stuff, but now, is on a whole new level.

You were talking with Jisung when Minho interrupted you 2. "Annyeong!" He said, almost sounding like the intro of Boxer.

"Attention?" You laughed, Jisung laughed, more loudly. "Yah! Ever since he got here, you and Jisung always talked! Why not pay attention to me?" Minho said, clinging to your arm and pouting.

"Aish. I'll go now. I feel like Minho's gonna kill me tomorrow." Jisung said, standing up. "Bye, Y/N!" You waved, Minho still not letting you go.

You laughed. "What's so funny?" Minho asked. "Is this the first time Lee Minho got jealous?" You mocked.

"I'll just play with my cats!" Minho joked, you facing his back. "Yah! Don't go!" Now, you're the one who's clinging.

"Aww. You're cute." Minho pinched your cheeks. "Yah! It's hurts!" You said, massaging the parts he pinched.

"Is it okay for me to call you kitten?" Minho asked. "Yeah, sure. Why?" You ask.

"That's the nickname you'll get after tonight." Minho winked.