/Danger/Seungmin/ pt.1

"You don't want to get in danger, right?" Your dad asked. Your dad is a multimillionaire, who has a lot of people wanting to kill him and steal his money.

Now, their target is not only your dad, but also his only child. You.

"You can trust him. He's safe." Your dad said as you hopped on a van, with a guy, who looks almost like your age.

"I'm Kim Seungmin, by the way." The guy said as he extended his hand for a handshake. "I'm Min Y/N." You said.

The van driver drove you guys to a place above a hill. The hill had various houses. "So, here we are." Seungmin said. "This is our house. This house is full of security cameras, and bodyguards, and of course, very handsome men, like me." Seungmin said, making you laugh.

You guys entered the house. A group of 8, handsome and attracting, teenage guys greeted you. "They're my friends. Don't worry, we're not like a mafia gang or something, we protect people in danger." Seungmin explained.

"Is she the girl who's gonna stay in our house?" A guy said. "That's Bang Chan-hyung. He's our leader." Seungmin said as Chan waved. "A pleasure to meet you, Ms.Min." Another guy said. This guy is more attracting, and a little, seductive.

"He's Lee Minho-hyung. If he flirts with you, it's completely normal for him, trust me." Seungmin said. "That guy over there, is Seo Changbin-hyung. He's quite short, so sometimes you'll have a hard time looking for him." Seungmin said, everyone laughed, except for Changbin, who crossed his arms.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin, at your service." The guy named Hwang Hyunjin bowed. "Ayyo! My name is Han Jisung!" The guy extended his arm and gave you a handshake. "He looks like a squirrel." You whispered to Seungmin, everybody giggled, while Jisung was surprised. "Yes. And he acts like one." Seungmin said. "Hey, she's fun." Minho said.

"What's up. My name's Lee Felix." The guy introduced. "Aussie, Aussie!" You said in a Australian accent, making the Aussie Line shocked and cheer. "Jeongin." The last guy waved. "Isn't he the youngest?" You asked. "Yeah. But sometimes, that guy, Changbin, acts more like one." Seungmin said, making you giggle.

"We still have one more room, but if you like, you can stay in my room." Seungmin winked. "So that's the side you don't show. Seductive Seungmin." You said, making Seungmin scratch the back of his neck.

"You call that seductive? Wait till I flirt with ya." Minho said. "You're replacing me?" Jisung asked, acting really hurt. "You really look like a squirrel." You said out of the blue. "I knew that!" Jisung said before going in to his room.

"Don't worry, he's just sulking." Minho said, patting your back. "Guys, I'm kind of tired. Can we go to sleep?" You yawned. "Absolutely! Let's go?" Seungmin leaded the way.

"This is your room. You can come in to mine, if you need anything." Seungmin said before you entered the room they gave you.

...

Gunshots were heard from downstairs. You woke up to the sounds of plates crashing and people shouting.

You quickly got out of your pajamas and got into an outfit that's bulletproof from your dad. You walked in to Seungmin's room, hoping he was there.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Seungmin asked, he was fixing the guns and knives, that looked to be his weapons. "We've been attacked." You said, trembling. "I know, I know. I want you to stay here, okay?" Seungmin held your face.

"No! I'm gonna help!" You grabbed one of the guns. "It's too dangerous, Y/N! You'll get hurt!" Seungmin said, worryingly.

"I don't care."