/Ballet/Woojin/

"Why do I have to wear this ugly thing?" Your brother grunts. You're preparing him for his ballet classes, and since you're parents are away, you will be the one watching him dance. "Because who the heck would dance ballet with pajamas, Mark!" You say. "But ballet is for girls!" He complains. "So?" You replied while rolling your eyes.

After you finally got your sister dressed up, you hop on the car and drove your way to the building. You bumped into a guy while hurrying your brother to the room. "Argh! How can you be so stupid, Y/N noona???" Your brother says as he tries to pull you up. "I am so sorry!" You apologize to the guy, making eye contact with his eyes. "No, it's my fault. Just watch out next time. Bye!" He runs to the elevator.

"Let's go! I can't be late because of your stupidness!", "Wow! Where did you learn those words from?!", "You!", "Oh, right. Let's go!"

...~...~...~...

"We came here early and the dance instructor isn't even here yet! Where even is-." You were cut off by 2 people walking in the room. "Sorry we're late, kids!" A guy says. Wait a minute, isn't he the guy I just bumped into awhile ago? You thought.

"My name is Kim Woojin, I will be the dance instructor for the boys. And this is Myoui Mina, she will be the dance instructor for the girls." The guy introduces himself and the other girl.

Woojin and Mina began to instruct the kids on how to do ballet. You could see your brother making weird and disgusted faces everytime a girl gets close to him. You decided to record their practice, but you noticed your camera will always pan over to Woojin and Mina.

"Alright guys, breaktime!" Mina says. Your brother quickly runs to you, hiding his face in a duffel bag. "What's wrong, Mark? You surely did a great job lifting your leg there." You sarcastically say. "Argh! Stop mocking me! Why don't you try it!" He says. "Does Mark's sister want to try?" Woojin says. Making everyone chant trying to make you dance.

You've been ballet dancing since you were a kid. Your brother doesn't know that's the reason why your parents decided to make him do ballet classes too.

You surprise everyone with your moves. (pretend you're Momo and she/you're in the practice room)

 (pretend you're Momo and she/you're in the practice room)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Wow! Have you tried ballet before?" Woojin asks. "Actually, yes. That's why Mark is in ballet class, now." You answer. Mark's jaw was dropped, so was Mina's, and the other kids. "Woah! Can you proxy me if I absent?" Mina jokingly asks.

...~...~...~...

Dance practice continues. Mark suddenly got a little good when he saw you dance. But he's still bad, though.

"Okay! It's over! Thanks for coming, guys!" Woojin waves his hand. As you and Mark were packing, Woojin approaches you. "Hey, Y/N. Can I have your number?" He asks. You could see Mark wiggling his eyebrows at you. "Sure!"

...~...~...~...

"Alright, what was that?" Mark asks. "What was what?" You ask, too. "Woojin and you. Don't tell me- OMG!" Mark fakes a surprised face. "Oh, god. That can't happen. I'm pretty sure he's with Mina." You answer. "Ouch!" Mark mocks you.

You suddenly receive a text from Woojin.

----*///*----

Woojin
Hey!

You
Hi!

Woojin
What are you doing now?

You
Nothing much. I'm with Mark.

You
Why?

Woojin
Nothing.

Woojin
Mark is gonna practice tomorrow, right?

You
Yeah, why?

Woojin
Great!

Woojin
Bye, gotta go!

----*///*----

"Noona...are you flirting with my dance instructor?" Mark asks. "No! Why would I do that?" You ask him.

[fast forward cuz i'm lazy]

"Okay, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8, 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1!" Woojin instructs the kids. Mark is the only guy who went to class, his friends ditched him.

"Let's take a break!" Mina orders. Woojin strikes a conversation with you. I have to ask this question, I have to! You thought.

"Woojin?"

"Hmm?"

"Is Mina your girlfriend?"