/Night Shift/Hyunjin/

Ugh! Why does this guy have to be here! You thought. You're on a night shift at your workplace, a restaurant. Your shift was almost done, until some guy walked in the restaurant! Here in your workplace, the restaurant doesn't close until no one is coming to the restaurant, which you thought is honestly really weird.

"Good evening, sir. What would you have?" You ask. His head rose from the menu, his eyes meeting yours. Wow, what a face. You thought. "Um, yeah, I'll have the chicken pot pie with a side of Coca-Cola." He says with his voice, so beautiful, so sweet. Could he be a singer?

You brought him his meal, he kindly says thank you while he happily eats. It's a cute act.

As he was done, you kindly bring him his check. He gave you the money, but before he could leave, he asked you, "Excuse me, miss. But can I have your number?" He asks, kinda shocked at his bold act. "Oh um sorry if that was a little straightforward. It's okay if you don't want to-." You cut him off by saying yes.

You later knew that his name is Hyunjin, and he's only a year older than you. He's also part of a group called Stray Kids. The group sounded familiar to you, because your sister, Chaeyoung, has been listening to their songs.

H Y U N J I N ' S P O V
"What? You met who now?" Asks Felix, your classmate from highschool. "Dude, she's my classmate!" He says. "What?!" You ask. "Yeah, she's the top-notcher in our class. Almost everyone had a crush on her! Even me, at some point!" Felix answers.

"Ooh, tension." Jeongin says. "Nah. I'm over her now, Hyunjin, she's all yours." Felix says, making cheeks cheeks a little red. "I have her number. Why don't we invite her here?" You suggest.

"A girl? In our dorm? I don't know..." Chan says while rubbing his chin. "But, since it's for Felix and you, sure!" Chan finally decides. You walk by your room, excitedly. You can't wait for tomorrow.

Y / N ' S P O V
So, basically, the boys invited you to their dorm, TODAY. You're picking out a presentable outfit, since you're going to an Idol Group's dorm. You finally chose a sweater with jeans. Hyunjin said it's pretty cold there.

[fast forward]

"Hi- oh umm- Hyunjin hyung! Y/N's here!" A squirrel-looking boy says. "He'll be ready in a few moments." The boy says. "Thanks, Han." You say, making Han's eyes widen. "Y-you know my name?" He asks. "Of course I do! You guys are famous in Korea, duh!" You answer as Han rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Hey, Y/N!" Felix greets. "Felix! Oh my god you look so handsome now! Just now!" You jokingly say, making Felix pout. "Ah, your personality is still the same." Said Felix, making you both laugh. "Oh look, lover boy is here!" You hear a voice say from your back, it was Minho. You look at your back to see Hyunjin, all prepped up.

After that, you, and all the members of Stray Kids were in the living room, talking about some stuff. "So, Y/N, you're single right?" Minho says while holding your hand. You quickly removed your hand, making the other members shocked. "Ooh, hyung isn't so smooth!" Said Jeongin. "Shut up, braces!" Answered Minho. "Ok, um, guys, I think we should leave Hyunjin and Y/N some alone time, eh?" Chan asks, to which all the members nodded.

"Um, so, why did you invite me hear?" You ask. "Well, I understand if you will find me strange, but, Y/N, I think I like you?" He answers, nervously. You were in shock, but also flattered. "It's okay if you don't feel the same way-." You cut him off by giving him a peck on the lips, which led to Hyunjin's blazing red cheeks. "Ooooooooooh." You could hear some voices from outside the room, you walked by it and saw all the boys spying on you both!

"GUYS WE JUST GOT CAUGHT!" A panicked Jeongin said. "RUN! SHE WILL KILL US IN OUR SLEEEEEEEEEEP!!!" Felix said while running away. "So, you like him back, right?" Chan asked, which you nodded. "That's fine. Just don't tell anyone we invited you here." He continued.

"Wow! I can't believe this all started at a restaurant!" Said Hyunjin. "Yeah, I'm more surprised that an idol, came to a restaurant, and found true love there!" You said. "But, why did you choose me? There are a lot of other girls out there-." You were cut of by Hyunjin crashing his lips onto yours.

"Because you're different."