/Pizza Guy/Chan/

"Why can't you just listen?!" You furiously asked your boyfriend, Woo Sung (this is a made up name and if there is an idol out there named Sung im sorry). "No! Why can't YOU listen to me?! You're my girlfriend you should also give me attention!" He asked. "I do! You're just too busy with your other girls to listen to what I'm saying!" You answer, emphazing the words other girls. "You know what, I'm tired of this! Let's end it!" He says as he slams the door. "Fine! I don't need you anyway." You shout, making it loud enough for him to hear.

You lied about being fine. Outside, you were as hard and cold as a rock. But deep inside, you're helpless, tired, and broken.

It's been a 2 weeks after your breakup, and you're still not over it. Your friends have been helping you a lot, but it's not working. Even though you agreed to break ties with him, you still wonder about him every time.

You're haggard. You're tired. And you're hungry, so you decided to call the pizza guy to get you your favorite comfort food. You didn't care about what you looked, your eyes were baggy and red from all the crying, your hair was a mess, YOU were a mess.

"Hi! Thank you for- woah!" The pizza guy says while looking at your figure. You were still crying, trying to form words. "I'm s-sorry t-thank you f-for-." You were cut off by the pizza guy saying, "No needs, I know how it feels." He seemed like he understood your situation. "Is it only you here? I can comfort-." You cut him off by saying yes.

[after a few moments]

"What?! He's such an a-hole!" Chan, the pizza guy says. Both of you got to know eachother better, you found out that he also got through a breakup, only months ago. "I know! I can't believe I dated him!" You stopped crying, and for the first time, you were laughing.

"So, it's almost late, I better go back!" Chan says, packing his thing up. "Ok! Thanks for comforting me! Can I have your number?" You asked. "O-oh sure! Here!" A flustered Chan says. "You can call me if you need any help! See ya, Y/N!" Chan says while waving.

After he left, you started to rearrange your house, throw out your ex's stuff, and throw out the memories of him, like what Chan advised. The once gloomy, filled with anger and despair home started to change. It became happy. Colorful. Bright.

You were thankful for Chan, you were thankful for your decisions, ending the unhealthy relationship with your ex. You started to become happy. And you know that it's because of Chan. Chan guided you through the dark, gloomy forest, to a new, bright, paradise.

And now, with Chan, it's the start of something new.