/Not Happy/Changbin/pt.2/

"So, are we dating?"

That question repeated in your head for the millionth time as you cuddled with your now-boyfriend, Seo Changbin. You still couldn't believe that you're now dating your ex's bestfriend.

"Changbin?" You called. "Yes?" Changbin says, lifting his head up. "You're dating you're bestfriend's ex now..." You say. "Yeah. So?" Changbin asks. "Isn't that...weird?" You ask. "Nothing is weird when there's love." Changbin shrugs.

*DING DONG*

"Do you have a visitor?" Changbin asks as he opens the door. "YOU B*TCH!" A guy says as he attempted to punch Changbin, luckily, he dodged it. "Soobin?! What the heck?!" Changbin asks. "That's what I should ask you! Why are YOU dating my girlfriend?!" Soobin asks. "EX-girlfriend. She doesn't love you anymore. Right, Y/N?" Changbin asks as Soobin looks at you. "Y/N, Y/N please! Come back to me..." Soobin begs. "Y'all think she's gonna come back to you? After all that you done? Soobin, I think you should just leave." Changbin says.

"Fine! I'll leave then. Just remember this, I thought you 2 were friends!" Soobin says as he walked out the door. "Changbin, I-i..." Changbin runs to you and hugs you. "Don't worry, Y/N. You'll be safe with me." He says as he caresses your back.

...~...~...~...

"Okay, rules for you being my bestfriend's boyfriend..." Eunha says. It's her first time meeting Changbin after her vacation with Sana and her family. She's now giving Changbin rules. "No beating! If I see a spot on her body and YOU caused it, I'll double them. Got it?" Eunha says, Changbin gulped. "Next, you have to buy ME gifts, too. You're practically dating me too cuz I won't let this girl leave me." Eunha says as she clings to you. All 3 of you laughed. "Is he dating Sana too?" You ask. "No!" Eunha shouts.

"Great great, thank you, Eunha! Would you mind if I talk to her in private? Thanks!" Changbin says as he pushes Eunha out the door.

"Finally! Peace at last!" You both laugh. "What did you want to talk about?" You ask Changbin, creating a short Awkward Silence. "Are you okay with this you, me and Soobin thing?" He asks. "Well, of course! As long as you're with me..." You wink making Changbin blush a little.

"You little!" Changbin says as he chases you around the room.

You gotta say, your life did change. You learned how to laugh and smile again, and you're in s HAPPY relationship now, with Seo Changbin.

————*///*————

Hey guys! Happy new year! Sorry if I haven't been posting in a while, got many family reunions lol.