Ohh, God! Why did I come here in the first place? It seems I gave him easy access to win over.

"Kayish no..." I screamed between the laughter when he was charging towards me.

I grabbed the nearby tin which I don't have any idea what was inside and I threw it on him and to my admiration, his face drained by the flour.

Oops!!

I laughed richly clutching my stomach the moment he opened his eyes. He was an exact replica of Edward Cullen in the vampire movie.

"Kayi... Kayish-- you...hahaha....you exactly look like a ghost." I said between the laughter meanwhile my eyes searched the way to go outside.

"Oh really!" Then he grabbed the tin from the kitchen counter and threw it on me.

"See, now you look like a zombie in the movies which came out to haunt the innocent people." he pointed a finger at me and started to laugh like a maniac.

"Ohh really!" One by one we began to throw random stuff from one to another.

Finally, a red-colored tin landed over his head and he shrieked like a child jumping up and down.

Then I realized I had thrown a chilly powder on him. Eww! I ran towards him and helped him to walk near the tap.

He splashed the water over his face; his eyes were still shut tightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked feeling guilty for the situation he was into.

"I think so." he then rubbed his eyes. "Shh!! Wait." I said and grabbed the towel from the table and started to wipe his eyes.

"Come sit here." I motioned him to sit on the couch but he held my waist by both his hands and pulled me towards his chest.

"Kayish what are you doing?" My voice came as a whisper.

"Shhh! Don't ruin the moments. Stay with me like this."

"Hugh!!" I gave him a genuine confusing look.

"Stay with me like this forever, Riya. I am happy whenever you are around. You are my family, my friend, and my life. Please be my girlfriend." he asked and I found myself nodding my head to his answer.

He flashed a genuine smile and brushed his lips against mine. I found myself responding to his kiss immediately as wrapping my hand around his neck. At first, the kiss was full of passionate and slow, then we started to kiss like we are into fires.

His was devoured into mine making me feel like I'm in cloud nine and I want to stay like this but we both pulled away when we heard his phone was ringing.

*

It is really too much. He crossed his limit bringing his personal problems into professional life. He can't be serious. Truthfully, he is losing his name by showing his silly attitude.

Ohhh! God. Someone please give me a gun and tell me how to kill him in one shoot.

He has assigned a lot of works to my team, even though it is not his place to do. Then why did he hire me as the position of project manager? I have no idea.

He was very well aware that It won't work when he gives me pressure as workwise, so he targeted my team and challenged me indirectly.

How we are going to finish all these papers in one day. We can't complete this work within a day, at least it will take one week.