Chapter 13

Hey guys!! Please be active through the journey of our girl Riya, the arrogant lead, Kayish and the bubbly baby, Sweety till the end by voting and commenting..

Hope you are enjoying this book

Unedited:

"I am not sure Riya. I'm totally confused by thinking about whether to go or not? I am not ready to face them." Kayish put his face between his palms.

"Kayish, she is your sister and you love her more than anyone. Right?" I asked rubbing his back in a comforting zone.

He nodded his head like a child and Chewed his inner cheeks. He seemed nervous.

"If you don't go to the marriage, what will happen?" I inquired grabbing the handful of popcorn before shoved into my mouth.

Right now, I am in his apartment watching horror movies even though I'm afraid of these bloodsuckers. But who cares when his hand was hooking around my shoulder keeping my fear on the bay.

"Then she will disown me." he blankly stated without any emotions.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked turning around to look at him.

He gave me a look which says are you serious? "Riya, how it could be okay if I lose the only blood relation I have? How could it make sense?" Frustration is written all over his face.

"It will make insane," I replied genuinely.

"Huh????" He furrowed his brows.

"That means go and attend her marriage. I don't know what is your problem with your parents but don't hate them too much. They always do better for us." I tried to reason out.

"Not again." he warned and stood up from his place. "Come on!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him down but he slipped and landed over me, his both hands were either side of mine.

I placed my hand over his chest and heard his heavy heartbeat as equal to mine.

Ohoooo.

I blushed and looked away as realizing our intimate position but he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at his baby blue eyes which I don't know when did I start to fall for them.

I admired the beauty of his eyes while he brushed his finger through my chin and draw a circle through my jawline.

Electricity passed through my whole body when he caressed my bottom lips, pure affection was evident in his face. He then parted my lips apart as asking my permission to go further.

I blushed and pushed aside all my negative thoughts which came to ruin our great moments.

"Riya, you know what, you are so beautiful than anyone I met in my life--" I searched his eyes to find any trace of lies but nothing, I couldn't able to spot any untrue in his voice.

"No one is perfect like you." He mumbled huskily.

For a moment I wanted to grab his collar and kissed him like there is no tomorrow, instead, I pushed him away which resulted in he landed on the floor with a heavy thud.

"Owwwch!! What the hell Riya." he rubbed his back and playfully charged towards me.

"Ahhhh!!!" Screaming loudly I started to run for my dear life. "Riya stop! Or else the consequences will be severe," he warned but I stick my tongue out and ran into the kitchen.