Chapter 11

Unedited:

"So tell me, Mrs. Kean. How it could be Karan's fault when he hasn't touched the strand of that boy's hair?" Kayish questioned using his good authority tone that made Mrs. Kean goes nervous. She was sweating profusely and fidgeting her finger as not able to answer his questions.

"You know what? You are wasting my time unnecessarily calling me here while he hadn't committed any mistakes." Then he eyed me accusingly.

"Like mother like daughter." He muttered under his breath, somehow I managed to hear what he said.

"Mr. Miller, Don't accuse my child, it was just an accident. Well.. if your nephew hadn't come between Sweety and that poor boy, they wouldn't have in this situation." I spat.

"Please both of you calm down, now you two are behaving like a children." Mrs. Kean begged us to stop from killing eachother. 

When I'm about to protest, the school principal entered the room and walked towards us where I, Mrs. Kean and the arrogant was seated.

I have met him when I came here to get Sweety's admission. That time he behaved so nicely as one of my old friends from High school.

"Hello Mr. Miller." he shook Kayish hand politely completely ignoring my existence.

"Mr. Paul, can you explain what's going on here and why are you wasting my time?" he asked folding his hand against his chest.

"I'm sorry Mr. Miller. I don't know that Karan is your nephew. If I had come to know earlier, I would have dealt with them personally. I am really sorry for that." he apologized.

I shook my head disappointedly. If he has money that doesn't mean their fault has to be hidden.

"Mr. Paul, we both very well aware of that it was the three of their fault. You can't tell him that it's only Sweety's fault.

"The main reason for the fight is his new phew, not my daughter. But who hurt at the end? It was my baby. So don't accuse my child who didn't do anything." I raised my voice in front of them.

I won't bear if they accuse Sweety for the mistake she hasn't even aware of. 

When Sweety entered her first class the boy I don't know his name tried to make a conversation with Sweety but Karan jumped in between them and shoved the boy away that caused the fight between the three small bundles, at the end Sweety slipped down on the steps. 

Thank God! The steps were no longer than three.

"Miss. Kader, I am talking with him so please stay quiet." Mr. Paul barely raised a voice.

Kayish gave me a smirk and turned his attention towards the principal. "May I trust you it won't happen next time?" Kayish asked to the principal.

"Of course it won't happen. Please!" The principal again apologized.

Oh, God? Innocent peoples were blamed for the crime while they were afraid to kill a bug where all the rich bastards were praised by their sins even they are doing all the criminal activities. What a stupid society.

"Ok then. I will leave." He said and gave me a pointed look before walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry Miss. Kader, I have no other option from doing this. He is one of the sponsors of our school. We can't lose his support.

"If we go against him, there is a chance to lose the fund from their organization." The principal explained once he went far away from our sight.

I nodded my head. "Yeah! I understand. But from here only the kids are learning good things.