Mambo no. 5

Hoots and claps made you jump away from Yoongi, breaking the intimate moment between you two

There, leaning against the wall was the two audience that looked way too geniunely happy with what they had just witnessed making you stop spurting out the snarky comment on the tip of your tongue.

You didn't miss the look the three shared, you're about to ask about it when Yoongi dragged you to the dining table signaling everyone to eat and when you opened your mouth to ask again, he immediately fed you a spoonful of food making you drop the subject with a glare at him.

Not long after, everyone's ready and José arrived to fetch your group. As he stepped out of the car, you can't stop yourself from looking. A little looking can't hurt right? And you're just appreciating God's creation!

The oh so hunky José was a vision, instead of wearing a suit that he's always been sporting. He's in a printed blue polo shirt, tan pants, white shoes and a pair of raybans. His hair that's always been skillfully sleek and swiped back with hair product was now a big fluffy mess. A good mess. Making him look younger. Your eyes swiped a look from his head to his toe as he walk towards the front door. Just one swipe!

Which apparently Yoongi saw.

He intertwined his fingers with yours then whispered to your ears "If you kept on doing that to every attractive man you see while I'm around, I'm going to have to put you in your place Princess." making you take in a sharp breath.

"Oh. But you'd like that wouldn't you? To be reminded who you belong to?" He growled as you bit your lowerlip to stop a whimper.

"Okay! Okay! Time out! Me and Jimin have not-so-normal hearing abilities remember? We can totally hear you Yoongi. Freaking loud and clear. Jeeez. Stop it or your voice is going to haunt me in my sleep." Hoseok whisper-shouted then trembled exaggeratedly

Jimin on the other hand was enjoying the whole ordeal, he has this smug look on his face when he said "I'd love to watch that though. I mean, if you don't mind Y/N." he licked his lips then winked making you groan.

-

Being "arts and culture" was the agenda for today, naturally the first place you'd be going to is Callejon de Hamel, it's the place to go if you want to fully experience afro cuban culture. From the streets which consists of mostly colorful murals Salvadore Gonzáles that José said has been painting murals since 1990s to the psychedelic art shops to frenetic rumba music that blasts every Sunday, they have it there!

You took your time walking around the vibrant and tantalizing place, soaking in every detail you could. Everywhere you glance was artwork bursting with colors.

Realizing that you're being too preoccupied with the arts that you have been ignoring your company, not that they're complaining, you made them took dozens of group pictures with you.

You also made Yoongi take hundreds of your pics that you'll surely be posting on your ig, you've just finished taking the guys' pictures when you suddenly heard a booming music. Immediately wanting to go to the scene, you dragged your group towards where it's coming from and you were not disappointed.

Ladies and gents dancing in bright clothes were dancing, quite skillfully if you may say so. At their back was a handful of people pounding rhythmically on different musical instruments that you've known from Yoongi that's called Timbales, bata drum, bongo drum.

After their performance, a music was suddenly played through the streo then they slowly went to the audience, taking in some of the audience to the stage to dance with them.

Coincidentally, your group was infront so you four were literally dragged first. You don't know if it's the ambience of the place because you wouldn't normally agreed to it but that time you just shrugged and went with the flow.

They taught the basic steps first which was quite easy accompanied with slow rhythm but then the music changed! It accelerated! It was when Mambo no. 5 played that you threw your dignity out of the window, you moved your body faster and just enjoyed yourself.

You're quite sure that you look like batshit crazy. But so did they! You even saw hoseok and Yoongi danced this silly dance with Yoongi infront and Hoseok in the back and other silly moves while Jimin taking a video of it.

You were quite surprise that Yoongi could be that much of a crackhead, it's like seeing him in a new light, making you cackle until your core hurt

Looking at the three laughing and just having fun, you know you'll give anything you could just to make that moment stretch as long as it could.

You just hope that your dongsengs were there though. You don't want to admit it but in these moments, you miss those idiots.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Yorobun! I insist you to search Callejon de Hamel, you'll be amazed with the artworks 💜

I know I said I was going to schedule my updates but since it's my mom's birthday. I decided to drop this today!

When's your birthday chinggus? Mine is on 9/6!

5/3/19
PornesianMochi