Novio

Day three of being free to go wherever you want to go and do whatever you want to do came

Day three of being free to go wherever you want to go and do whatever you want to do came. Sadly, in two days time you'd have to go back home. With that thought in mind, your greed to make the most of your remaining days there grew stronger.

That day you woke up extra early and even helped Belita, the caretaker of your airbnb cook the breakfast for everyone. She's in her mid 40s with a this long gorgeous black curly hair, soft features and a thick cuban/spanish accent.

You two were having a conversation about which places to go best if you want to see arts when a low groggy voice spoke and strong arms envelope you to a back hug, his face automatically laying on your shoulder, his lips a breath away from your neck. "There you are. I was looking for you Princess."

"Here I am. Did you think I left Yoongibear?" You felt him smile on your skin.

"Well. No not really. You've made it quite clear the other day how much you adore me."

Ugh. Are you talking about the Bi- one of your director again?

He chuckled "You don't even know her name?"

"Nah-uh. Caught it once of twice but it didn't stay on my mind. Was it Sierra? Sasha? Trina?" You asked while frying eggs

"Sheena."

"Right, Sierra." You said, making him laugh even more, forgetting that you have another company. It happens a lot when you're in the arms of this adonis. It's like the world blurrs out and just focuses on him. It's feels as though you two are in your own personal bubble.

Well until she said in her thick Cuban accent. "Newly weds? You two look really good together."

"No we are-" Your face reddened with her words and was about to tell her that you two are just dating but Yoongi decided to cut you off muttering a heartfelt "Thank you so much, I love her a lot. You know that right, wifey?" tightening his hold on you while snuggling his face on your neck even more.

Feeling your face getting more and more hot, you squirm in his hold. Signaling him to take his arms off you, but he held his ground.

"Alright. Breakfast is done. I'll leave you lovebirds now." Belita said as she took her apron off.

"No! You should eat with us first, you've been making out breakfast for days already but we haven't eaten with you even once." You said while pouting.

"It's alright chica bonita , my family always have our meals together so I'd have to decline. Plus seeing you two being enamorado makes me miss my esposo. I'll see you tomorrow!" And with that she took off.

Yoongi who's been kuala hugging you finally loosened his grip making you able to turn around and face him. "Newly wed? Wifey?" You asked with your eyebrow arched.

"Well.. aren't we in a relationship with that goal in mind Princess?.. Or is it just me?" Yoongi asked as he searched your eyes. You could see how he's dead serious about what he said making your throat dry. It's not that you don't want to marry him! It's just that.. you two haven't talk about matrimony ever, humorless that is.

He had joked once or twice about it. But you paid it no mind, since for you it was just that, a joke.

Now that it's out in the open, out of no where. You found yourself not being able to speak. Have you imagined a married life with Yoongi? Yes. Yes you did. More than once if you're going to be completely honest with yourself.

You've thought of it when you gaze at his back whenever he cooks for you or when you two would just lay on your or his bed watching anything on the tv, or everytime you two would finish making love and he would gently clean you and dress you with his shirt.

Even those times he can't stay the night at your house or you can't stay at his, he drives you home and walks you towards your door and kisses you before he leaves, you'd wonder how great it would be just to be living together again. Since you've had a taste of it before, you can't help but want it again.

He knows it too. He've heard you thought of it since his abilities doesn't have a shut off button. But knowing that it was your subconscious thinking, he still gives you the discretion for it. He respects your privacy so he didn't brought it up ever.

Realizing that. You held his face with your right hand and said "Yeah. I'd love that too." with a smile.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

I've decided to schedule my updates to once or twice a week, although I'm not yet set on what day/s.

By the way. What's your real name guys? Where are you from? How old are you guys? Are you still studying are you already working like me? I can't help but be curious of you guys :)

As for me, I'm Mary Ann, tweenteen. LOL.

I'm a makeup artist and a designer. I do makeups and gowns/suits for any events and sometimes for local celebrities too. Although working with the local celebs and magazines have been more on the makeup side of my career as of now.

I actually dreamt of being a fashion designer since I was in sixth grade. Thinking about those times makes me grateful for where I am right now. I may be struggling and I may not be there yet, but I'm sure I'm on my way.

How about you guys? What are your dreams? What makes you happy? 😊

PornesianMochi
5/1/2019