Rainbow

When the boy talk was over, a heavy hearted Yoongi went to his room to find you already sleeping soundly still clad in the clothes you wore since morning.

The talk was supposed to make things clearer. But he's feeling more confused than before.

He still don't get what Namjoon wanted. The older guy says that everything that he's doing at the moment was for a greater good, that it's for the advantage of everyone.

But he just can't trust him.

Just No.

Not after what he did before..

He sighed then silently went to his closet, took his oversized kumamon shirt out then gently change your clothes for you.

You stifled a little, groggily opening your eyes to see Yoongi tucking you in.

He then proceeded to change his clothes. There, infront of you.

The lights were off so the only thing that illuminates the room was the moon, making Yoongi look more ethereal than he already is.

The way his muscles move when he took of his shirt mesmerized you, begging your eyes to just watch its motions. He took of his slacks and wore the grey sweatpants you oh so adore.

"Hmmmm. You look so good baby" you muttered hoarsely, your eyes heavy lidded and your mind cloudy from being still half asleep.

He arched a brow at you, gently crawling inside the duvet.

He laid on his back, stared at the ceiling while his arm tucked behind his head.

You look at the Adonis beside you.

How can someone look so perfect without even doing anything?

Your thoughts brought a smile on his face, drawing you into him. You slowly snuggled against him, placing you head on his bare chest and then you let your fingers start to draw on his skin lazily, making him shiver.

After letting out a shaky breath he enveloped you in his arm then whispered "What did I say before Princess? Don't start something you can't finish."

"And what if I tell you that I can finish what I just started?"

He groaned then hovered over you in an instant. Eyes growing dark while he stares at your lips.

He slowly leaned in then said "Now's the time to stop me Princess.. I wouldn't be able to if you don't."

His breath fanning over your lips, if you just tilt your head a little you'll be able to feel those delectable pink lips on yours.

So you did. After whispering "Oh shut up"

He answered your kiss almost immediately. He kissed you gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness you wanted, not now with your mind still hazy, not after all the things that happened.

You placed your hands on his back, pulling him harder against you. He groaned softly, low on his throat, and then he attacked you with the fervent urgent need that you wanted.

When he took all the air in your lungs, he placed gentle kisses on your jaw to catch your breath.

"Princess. Tell me to stop." He panted, still kissing your jaw, trailing down to your neck.

"Stop me now." He groaned then swiped his tongue ever so lightly on your neck.

"Or now."

He then discovered where you're most sensitive, making you moan. You can feel his smirk on your skin

"Too late now Princess." He said before sucking the spot hardly, making you grasp his hair really tight. Emitting a growl from him.

After marking you, he gently went lower. Taking the duvet off you. Caressing your waist and your thighs, sending electricity through out your body.

It was when he successfully removed the comforter completely when he realized that you weren't making sound any more.

He snapped his head towards your face.

Your eyes close, your mouth slightly opened and your breathing stable.

If it was any other girl he just met to play with, he'd be really pissed right now.

But seeing you sleeping soundly, even after all that teasing made him chuckle.

The heat he felt was slowly leaving his body while he slowly tucked you in and laid by your side again.

He put the strands of hair away from your face delicately then just laid there, watching you as you asleep, thanking the universe for letting him meet you.

Thanking the higher up that even though his life was a whirlwind of hurricanes; cold and gloomy for a long long time, he has found his rainbow in the midst of a storm.