Peace-za

Step 2: Act cute & be extremely clinggy

After the breakfast, Yoongi went straight back to the room. In which you followed right after you cleaned the dishes.

He finished taking a bath and went to the living area immediately.

You then washed yourself. Not bringing clothes with you isn't an issue since he basically bought a wide array of clothes in your size.

Choosing a comfortable pair of cotton shorts and a white tee. You set yourself to look for Yoongi.

You found him in the library. Sitting at the nook with a notebook and pencil in hand, looking effortlessly gorgeous.

You admired the view for a while before getting a book of your own and sitting at the remaining space on the nook

You tried to focus on your book but your feelings are getting in the way. You find yourself slowly frowning, because the man infront of you didn't spare even a tini tiny glance at you.

It's show time.

You stood up then walked to his side.

"Oppaa.. are you really that mad?"

"Nope" he answered. Short and simple.

"Why aren't you giving me attention then?" You whined, pouting.

You noticed him bit his lip before glancing at you "Because I'm doing something?"

"Noo. It's our day off, we should be doing something fun together. Pleeeeeease."

Your hand tugging on his sweater while you coax him.

His jaw clenched then he let out a little sigh. His face unreadable but you feel that he's about to give in. Just a little more push.

"Please Yoongi Oppaaaaaa"

When he closed his eyes and you saw his cheeks turning a little pink, you knew you won.

"Fine. What do you want to do?"

-

"This is what you want to do?" Yoongi muttered, you're both sitting on the sofa while you rest your head on his chest, your hands on his neck and your legs are over his. Clinging into him like a koala while watching criminal minds.

You nodded your head then whispered "Please stop getting mad. I really didn't mean to sleep last night."

Silence.

Little did you know that Yoongi was just messing with you. He already knew your plans as soon as you walked down the stairs.

You'll probably hate him later, but he wants to see your plans in action. And the only way to see it is by pretending that he was really mad.

And boy was it worth it.

From the high pitch Goodmorning that took everything he got not to roar in laughter right then and there, to you calling him oppa awkwardly but sounded like music to his ear, to acting like a cute little mochi that makes him want to pinch your cheeks, to clinging into him tightly.

He's enjoying it.

He's way waaaay enjoying it.

So he won't stop the acting just yet because he wanted to see more.

-

Lunch was better than breakfast. Feeling lazy to cook, you just ordered a large size box of pizza that could feed up to 7 people even though there's just two of you, and it was delivered almost immediately.

As you opened the box while sitting on the floor of the massive living room, the front door opened too.

Revealing the three idiots that you've missed!

Well. Two of them.

Since you literally see the other one from Monday to Friday. Not that you're complaining.

Your two dongseng ran towards you in an instant, you stood up quickly, readying yourself for the impact of 2 bear hugs

When they immediately went to where the pizza is then each took a slice, bit on it before turning to say Hi to you.

You barely kept yourself from karate kicking the two when your boss that turned to a dear friend enveloped you into a hug.

"Oh Y/N I missed you. It's been awhile!"

You groaned, trying to wiggle yourself out of his grasp "We literally just met yesterday, Chim chim."

When he took his hands off you. You were dragged towards another body.

"Yes yes I know you missed me. I missed you too Noona." Jungkook said then patted your hair.

With the hand he used for eating the pizza.

"You son of a-!" You didn't even finish what your going to say when a slice of pizza was shoved to your mouth.

How on earth

"Cursing is bad noona." Jungkook said while smirking

You took the pizza out of your mouth, place it on the box and reached to your feet, taking your slippers on your hand then ran full speed towards the grown ass immature man that also ran to avoid you.

As if he could. Your will to hurt him was stronger than his immortalness.

You hit him on the arms making him yell "Stop! Stop it Noona! I'm sorry okay! Stop!"

Then you were swept off the ground by another person.

"Oh forgive him Noona, he just missed you. We missed you. We're glad that you and hyung are okay now." Taehyung muttered while still holding you, calming you down a little.

The whole afternoon was spend updating each other about what happened when you were away.

They even told you that Yoongi wasn't himself that time, that he literally just locked himself in his room for a week or so. Not wanting to talk to anyone.

Until Jimin threatened him that he'll make a move you if Yoongi don't go out of the house.

Yoongi groaned while you snicker, beckoning them to tell you more.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

This is me right now, feeling guilty eating pizza that I ordered when I finished writing this chapter.