Messy

You woke up struggling to breathe and there's a ticklish sensation on your shoulder area making you groan, you swat it away, wanting to sleep more

You woke up struggling to breathe and there's a ticklish sensation on your shoulder area making you groan, you swat it away, wanting to sleep more. It stopped. But not long after you suddenly felt something wet trailing from your collarbone to you neck where you were bitten making you gasp and shot your eyes wide open.

"Hmmmm. I could have you as my breakfast Princess... can I?" The offender said sensually making you squirm underneath him. Not because you found the idea appealing! Well that's not entirely true. Yoongi could be quite entrancing.. specially in the sheets. but you wanted nothing but to sleep as of the moment.

But the devil obviously have different plans.

He reached for the hem of your top then slowly dragged it up, grazing his fingertips on your skin causing you to shiver.

Mustering every energy you have, you pushed the sinister being off you before things escalates to something dangerous. He fell on the floor with a loud thud making him groan.

"Ugh what the hell Princess?"

"What? Stop exaggerating" you said as you sat while rolling your eyes at him. He clearly did the fall for the show.

"I.. wasn't..." he looked at you with furrowed brows.

"You probably have a hangover." You said as you tie your hair in a messy bun

"That reminds me.. Get up you alcoholic warlock, you've got work and apologizing to do." You continued

He got up then rolled his shoulders and head. He stretched his limbs until you heard popping sounds making him sigh in contentment then he asked "What do you mean?"

Yeah.. what do I mean?

You thought as you watch his muscles work. You can't help but bite your lower lip as you gaze at his bare top.

That chest.. that abs.. oh and those veiny hands that could take you to euphor-

Looking at the floor, you gently shook your head, hoping that the deliciously inappropriate thoughts would shake off too.

As you calmed yourself, the bed dipped down and you felt him breathe on your neck, his lips ghosting over it, making you inhale sharply.

"Maybe we can continue what I was starting earlier?" He said in a low voice that made you instantly melt. You didn't even notice that you were slowly tilting your head, offering him your neck, succumbing to his desires..

We have to do something important.. what was it again?

"Baby.. there's nothing more important than this.." he coaxed then started to kiss where you want him to, making you moan.

Important.. there's something important.. alcohol.. chaos.. chaos? Wait! Shit!

"Stop.. stop.. stop!" You said as you panted. It's not like you wanted to. But.. it could wait.

He groaned but then stopped at your command. "Seriously what's wrong Princess?" He asked with a pout then stood up to take a shirt from his closet.

Did he seriously forget the havoc he made the night before? Well. He did drank 3 dozens and 2 bottles of alcohol..

"What havoc?" He cocked his head to the side after putting on a shirt.

-

"This havoc" your arms crossed as you stood infront of the mess he created.

And a mess it was. It looked even more chaotic than it was last night, if that's even impossible.

"Oh." was the only thing that he said then shrugged as if it's nothing to be worried about. And maybe it is, for him that is.

"Is this because I went out with Namjoon?" You asked softly

Silence.

"I'd be lying if I say it wasn't." He answered as he looked blankly at the mess infront of him

You sighed then walked towards him, you gently held his face on your hands and gaze directly at his eyes.

"I can only imagine what you're feeling right now. He's a big part of your life, and was a big part of mine. And we may have a history but that's exactly what it is and where it should be. At the past.

You're the one that I love right now. You're the one that I'll be continuing to love. Don't ever forget that."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

I'm back! How's everyone doing? Belated Happy Chinese New Year chinggus! 💜