Last card

You laid on the couch after having dinner with the boys, immediately closing your eyes after stretching your limbs since your energy was running low.

It actually felt like all the energy in your body was sucked out off your body by the three musketeers.

You didn't even do that much the whole afternoon. You just talked and played boxing on Wii a little, which got you a tad bit competitive because the winner gets to flick the loser's forehead.

And you wanted to flick Jungkook's so badly.

It was supposed to be just 3 games, whoever gets to win twice would be hailed as the winner.

You lost the first round, and you actually expected that Jungkook would be a gentleman enough to flick your forehead just lightly.

But boy you were so so wrong.

The dumbass flicked with so much force you actually screamed and yelped at your seat.

And it got you aggravated so you asked for a rematch!

That you also lost to.

Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi was just watching the two of you rumble like cat and dogs. It amuses them more than any sit com could.

The third round came and you finally won fair and square so you used every muscle in your finger for that one sweet revenge.

You made him kneel before you, you grabbed his hair so his forehead would be clear from his hair, for you to be able to bull's eye your target.

You breathe deeply, but your bottom lip and focused on that spot.

Then you flicked

You flicked so hard that it the sound actually resounded the room making you and the audience roar in laughter.

Jungkook actually teared up a little while rubbing his forehead, making the 2 flickers on your forehead soo worth it.

Remembering that victory brought a smug smile on your face.

"You're that happy to get back on him?" Yoongi asked while sitting on the sofa at the side near your feet.

"Mhmm" You hummed in a sing song voice, still smiling.

Then you remembered you have to gain your Yoongi bear's forgiveness by the end of the day.

You immediately went to shower. Making yourself clean and fresh for the 3rd step of Project Seeking Little Meow Meow's Forgiveness.

After that, you went through his wardrobe and took a white crisp button down long sleeved shirt.

You wore it over a matching black undergarment then went back to the bathroom to curl your hair and put on a darker makeup look than you usually do; a black smokey eye and red lip.

You're going for a look that could kill tonight. That type of look that would make his heart drop when he sees you.

You heard the door to the bedroom opened and closed as you were finishing off your makeup, making your heart thump a little faster.

You put on a pair of black stilettos and look at the mirror for the last time, pumping up yourself. "I'm beautiful, I'm sexy, I can do this. I'm beautiful, I'm sexy, I can do this."

Can I really?

You groaned, pulling your hair.

It's the first time you'll be doing it and it's nerve wrecking like hell. But you have do it.

Last step: Be a seductress

It's your last card and if it didn't work, you really don't know what you'll have to do.

So you took a few deep breathes and opened the door slowly, revealing a freshly showered Yoongi sitting on the bed while massaging his nape.

Damn. Why does he have to be so hot?

You counted to three then started to walk slowly towards him.

Every step you take make a click and clack sound making Yoongi look towards your direction, making him freeze.

It's like he forgot how to breathe.

There you were walking towards him, your hips swaying like a pendulum with just lingerie and his favorite white shirt on that he never thought would be something so lethal.

You look like a lioness that's ready to devour him.

And he'll let you.

Oh he'll let you do whatever you want with him.

He's just watching your every move like he's been hypnotized, making you feel more and more confident.

When you reached him, you asked "Is your back okay? Would you like me to massage it?" in a hushed tone that made Yoongi breath deeply before nodding his head slowly as an answer.

You then sat behind him, gently taking off his button down and white shirt. You got some aromatic oil, spreading it on your palm before pressing the muscles on his shoulder firmly.

He closed his eyes and groaned at the sensation.

"That's it baby, just relax." You coaxed him.

You hands slowly lowering on his back.

"You might want to lay down so I'll be able to take all the tension out of your back" You whispered to his ear making him visually shiver.

He did what you asked without saying anything. You straddled his back thighs then started kneeding his back muscles.

At one point you reached a spot that made him groan so loud you thought you hurt him, but he didn't complain so you continued.

After half an hour or so, your plan started to make you feel a little heated up. Your thoughts begun to wander in a dangerous zone, making your hands move more sensually.

Feeling a little tired of all the work, you laid on his back while massaging his head. You then started to breath and peck on his neck, to give him a message.

You pecked once.. twice.. thrice.. slowly getting needy.

But nothing happened. He didn't even move.

You furrowed your brows then got off him to take a peek at his face.

And there he was, looking like an angel..

Sleeping.