Bloody Lullaby

One day, a Pikachu was walking around to find some ancient relics, he was spying around using his spy glass. He looked at the rock using it then follows.

Pikachu: Hmm... I wonder what will I find here, I heard this part of the forest has some interesting relics.

Pikachu keeps searching using his spy glass, until he perked an ear when he heard something far.

Pikachu: What was that? Meh, must be my imagination.

Pikachu keeps searching, then arrived at a very big pyramid in the middle of the forest, he was so amazed then he runs into the pyramid.

Pikachu: Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! This is the ancient Eeveelution Pyramid!! I can't wait to discover it's history!!

???: Nevermind, the darkness... 🎶

Pikachu: Huh? Who's singing that?

???: Nevermind, the storm... 🎶

Pikachu follows the singing inside the pyramid, it was really dark but he uses his flashlight. He found the wall was filled with so many ancient writings and drawings.

Pikachu: Wow!

???: Nevermind, the blood red moon...🎶

Pikachu: Oh yeah! The song!

???: The night, will be over soon... 🎶

Pikachu come across three path, he perked his ear up to listen for the song and found it was at the first path.

???: The night, will be over soon...🎶

Pikachu: There!

Pikachu runs into the path, until he come across a shiny thing that lights up by his flashlight, he looked at it and found it was an ancient tiara, attached to the wall.

Pikachu: Treasure!

???: Brush away, the sorrow...🎶

Pikachu uses his crowbar that he has in his bag and pry out the tiara, he manage to get it out and put it into his bag.

Pikachu: Total high score!

???: Brush away, the tears...🎶

Pikachu: Now for that song...

Pikachu keeps on following, while thinking about the really sweet song he heard.

Pikachu: This song is so... calming...

???: Sing away, your heavy heart...🎶

Pikachu found a light from the end of the path, he come across the light and saw a little Eevee was sitting on a rock while singing the song.

Eevee: The night, will be over soon... 🎶

Pikachu was amazed by how pretty the Eevee is, from her voice to her beauty.

Eevee: The night, will be over soon... 🎶

Pikachu: *Walks in* H-Hello?

Eevee noticed Pikachu's appearance and then turn around to see him, then smiles and calmly walks towards him.

Eevee: Why hello there.

Pikachu: What are you doing inside this pyramid? It's not safe here, you should stay away.

Eevee: *Giggles* Don't be silly, this is my home.

Pikachu: Huh?! The ancient Eeveelution Pyramid is your home?!

Eevee: Yes, my ancestors lived here and I have to stay here too. I've been living here for 1000 years.

Pikachu: 1000?! How's it possible?!

Eevee: It is possible, we are given the power from Arceus to let us live for 3000 years

Pikachu: Wow, so you live by yourself? It must be lonely in here.

Eevee: I agree, but I can't leave. Wherever my ancestor is, I have to follow.

Pikachu: That's too bad...

Eevee: The only bad thing that I'm stil facing is to get that tiara off of the wall.

Pikachu: .... A tiara?

Eevee: Yes, it's from my great great grandmother. It has the power that can make me evolve into a Sylveon and finally, rule this ancient pyramid just like my ancestors do.

Pikachu bring out something from his bag and show it to Eevee, it was a shocking for her that he manage to pull the tiara out of the wall.

Pikachu: Is this the tiara you are looking for?

Eevee: Oh my goodness, how did you get that out of the wall?! It took me 50 years and I still can't pull it out!

Pikachu: Let's just say, I have magic that I kept a secret. *Winks*

Eevee: Oh thank you, can you put it on me? It will be a great honor if you do it for me.

Pikachu: Why of course!

Pikachu put the tiara on Eevee's head, then suddenly she started shining brightly, then a few seconds later, she evolved into a Sylveon.

Sylveon: Oh my goodness, my dream is finally come true.

Pikachu: Well, happy to help dear lady. But now I better be off, see ya!

Pikachu was about to walk away, but got stopped by Sylveon, holding his hand with her ribbons.

Sylveon: Don't leave me, I wanted to repay you for your kindness.

Pikachu: What would that be?

Sylveon pull Pikachu towards her and she kisses his lips deeply, he blushes madly but decided to kiss her back. After a while, she push him away lightly.

Sylveon: How about staying with me and become the king of the pyramid? You can help restore my kind and become the happiest family for eternity.

Pikachu: That would be so lovely, I accept it.

Sylveon: Wonderful, let's become the happiest pairing in the Eeveelution Pyramid.

Pikachu: I love you, Sylveon.

Sylveon: I love you too, Pikachu.

The two started kissing again and then started a new family and rule the Eeveelution pyramid once again.

Thank you for VicXPikachu for requesting this one-shot, I manage to finish this a little longer than I though.

But anyway, hope you enjoy and see ya later.