Prince and Poor

In a really peaceful kingdom, there once lived a very handsome prince, Pikachu. He was loved by all of his people, especially when it comes to girls.

But Pikachu never seem to get an ideal fit for a woman for him, he is still thinking a lot about and talk to himself. "What makes a woman so perfect?"

He took a stroll around the kingdom, likewise, he is greeted warmly by his people. It was his daily stuff that he always seen, but he never expect to see something that he never seen before.

A poor little Eevee was playing her guitar on the street with a hat in front of her, she is a begger that begged for money from the people in the kingdom.

Pikachu withness Eevee from afar and notice only few people only gave some of her money, so he disguise himself as one of the people. He walked passed her and gave 1000 pokédollars into her hat. He saw she was so happy and thanked him although she didn't notice he was the prince.

Then Eevee runs out with her hat full of money somewhere, then Pikachu follows her to see what she is going to do with the money. It was found that she was giving charity for a Mosque rebuilding, he was so amazed how generous she is even know she is poor.

Then the question that's been making Pikachu sick is finally answered, he knew what important from a woman isn't about her beauty or wealth, but from hee heart.

Eevee walk out to continue begging, but suddenly Pikachu appeares in front of her, while givinf a bow to her. "Greetings, I'm come here to offer you to stay in my castle. I saw how generous you are and I wanted you to be in my life forever. Would you care  to stay with me?" He gave his hand to her.

Eevee was so shocked that her dream to be with Pikachu, who is the prince of the kingdom finally come true. From the start, she is already falling in love with the prince. Tears rolling down her eyes then she nodded happily. "Yes! I accept it!" She said.

Then Pikachu grab her paw and brought her to the life that the future has planned for them all.

Thanks for VicXPikachu (Again) for requesting this, this has to be the shortest I could make, but it's worth the risk.

Anyway, hope you enjoy, and see ya.