Rescuers Team

In a really tense day, a really deep forest was filled with some rescuers teams that were evacuating some pokemon that are hurting because of a catastrophe that was just went by.

One of the member of the rescuers team who is a Pikachu was running around in the forest to find some victims of the catastrophe.

"Pikachu, find anything?" A voice asked through his headset on his ear. "No Lucario, no victim in sight." He answered.

"Alright, go back to your post." Lucario ordered him then he runs back to where their rescuers team's post is. But he stopped when he heard someone's voice that was asking for help.

"H-Help..." Pikachu totally heard someone was asking for help so he follow where the voice is. It was kinda helpless since the voice was so weak until he heard someone squeaking some kinda air horn. So he follow where the voice is.

Pikachu found the voice behind a dead tree and found a little Eevee was lying there weakly with so many bruises. "H-Help..." She begged. Pikachu was shocked and brought Eevee back to his post.

Pikachu arrived at their rescuers team's post that is actually a tall white tent, he brought Eevee to the medical post where Eevee can be heal there. "Please, help her!!" He shouted when he enter the place he is looking for.

A Jirachi who is a nurse there took the Eevee to the hospital bed to heal her but Pikachu walk out to give them some room and privacy. "I hope she is okay." He mumbled to himself.

A few hours later, the Jirachi came out to see Pikachu. "Mr. Pikachu? The Eevee is all healed now, you can take a look of her for yourself." He nodded and walks into the medical post and saw Eevee was sitting on the bed while eating pokemon crackers.

"Are you okay?" Pikachu asked Eevee while standing besides her bed, but then she hugs him tightly that made him blush slightly. "Oh thank you!! You saved me!! I can't imagine if I weren't saved by you!! You are my hero!!" She shouted happily.

He slowly hugs back with a smile. "Hehe, it's nothing. Really." He said to her, then he brought her out of the medical post to explain all about the rescuers team that are roaming around the forest where she was found.

After a while of explanation, Eevee eyes was sparkling in amusement by what Pikachu is telling her. "Wow!! Hey can I join the rescuers team too? Can I? Can I?" She asked while holding his paws. But his eyes was filled with somewhat worries. "I don't know Eevee, are you able to handle it?" He asked then she nodded happily.

Pikachu knew that there aren't anymore option since Eevee already stated what she wanted. "Alright, you can. But stay close to me so you won't get hurt." He explains to her and she nodded happily. "Okay, we should go talk with my leader there." He pointed at a Lucario that was talking with a Braixen.

Eevee quickly runs towards Lucario but Pikachu tried to stop her. "Eevee!! Wait!!" He shouted but it was too late, she was already near Lucario and she hugs his leg while begging happily. "I want to join the rescuers team!! I want to be strong just like Pikachu!! I beg you!! Please!!"

Lucario was shocked and look down at Eevee along with Braixen "What the?! What are you doing?!" He exclaimed while the Braixen giggles. "Oh my, what an energentic one."

Pikachu quickly grab Eevee from Lucario's leg and brought her away. "What do you think you are doing?! He was talking with the president, because of you, we're in a big trouble!!" He whispers at her angrily that made her almost cry.

But then Lucario and Braixen walks towards them as she came down to Eevee and pats her head. "Hi there little Eevee, I really like how energentic you are. I think you would make a perfect rescuer." She said to her that made her tears dried and Pikachu shock with his eyes widen. "I guess she is in the team then." Said Lucario then the two walks away from them.

Eevee looks at Pikachu happily. "Did you see that Pikachu? I'm in the team!!" She said happily while Pikachi nodded slowly. "Yeah, unbelieveable." He said.

After the awkward moment, all the rescuers teams are gathered to do some meeting. Eevee was sitting beside Pikachu while she hums happily. Lucario started the meeting while showing a map to everyone.

"Okay everyone, I'm going to share some assignments for you all." He said then points at the hills area at the forest. "First, there is this tiny cave that we didn't inspect yet since it's hard to fit the holes that are at the cave." Then he pointed at Pikachu and Eevee. "You two, I want you two to go there and inspect it. Since you two are the smallest members here."

"On it!!" Eevee shouted happily while putting her paw on her forehead then the two walks out and hurrying to the hills area. When the arrived, they entered the hole that they was told to enter and started inspecting the inside.

Eevee shudders a bit as she looks at Pikachu who is holding the flashlight to light the way. "Pikachu? Is there some kinda ghosts around here?" She asked. "I doubt that, after all, there are no such thing as ghosts."

But then a squeaking voice can be heard like it was a squeaky doll, so they followed. "Is that a squeaky doll?" "I think so, maybe a child is stuck around here."

Pikachu lights his flashlight at the doll they were looking for, but there were no pokemon. What he was shock about is the doll was wrapped with paper bomb. "Oh my Arceus!! Watch out!!" Pikachu hugs Eevee and jump away with her then the doll explodes.

The explosion made some rock slides and block their way out. "Oh no!! No!! No!! No!!" Pikachu shouted and runs to open back the way out, but it was hopeless. While Eevee was standing behind him.

Pikachu quickly call the team through his headset, but he knew the battery is almost going off so he quickly report. "Help!! This is Pikachu and Eevee!! We are stuck!! Help!!" But then his headset died on him due to low battery.

Eevee sat down near one of the rock as she cries. "I-I'm scared... I want to go back..." She whines then Pikachu walks towards her sat down besides her while hugging her. "It's okay, I'm here Eevee. You don't need to worry." He said to her.

Eevee looks up at Pikachu as she blushes. "Pikachu, to be honest, I joined this team not only because I wanted to save pokemon. That's my second wish." She admitted to her. "Huh? Really? Then why do you join the rescuers team then?"

Eevee though for a bit about if it's the right time for her to tell Pikachu about the main reason, so she sighs and looks at him. "So, my reason to join this team is because I want to stay close to you. You saved my life and I want to pay you back by never leave your side. It's beacuse.... I love you Pikachu." She confessed to him with tears that made him shocked.

Pikachu smiles and lean towards Eevee and kisses her lips deeply, she was shocked about what he is doing to her but she closes her eyes and kisses him back. He entered his tongue into her mouth in the kiss while hugging her as she does the same like they are in heaven.

After a while of deep kissing, they gasped for air as they look at each other. "I love you too Eevee, I wasn't expecting some girl to love me for the first time. Thank you Eevee." He said to her but then a loud bang was heard that made them brace.

They look at where the bang was from and saw Lucario with a Blastoise behind him. "Hey you two!! We're here to get you two out!!" He called them

Pikachu grab Eevee's paw. "Let's go Eevee." He said then she nodded, they walked out and started their new days as a couple from a rescuers team.

This was requested by TheDrohen , I know you are quite busy with your drawings so I made this to make you happy, I hope you like it >wO