Eggs

Ash's Pikachu and Serena's Sylveon are both lovers, but somehow the two of them are always hiding something that made the whole team confuse.

Ash  : Okay, so Pikachu and Sylveon have been acting strange lately, have you guys have any idea what is all about ?

Serena : Not sure, last week she isn't this strange.

Clemont : Yeah. First she is always feeling nausea and she is weaker than usual, while Pikachu was always near her to convidence her about something that we don't know about.

Ash : Not only that, she became fatter than usual. Even know we didn't gave her that much foods.

Bonnie : Is the foods that we gave her somehow made her sick ?

Clemont : No, I've checked the foods capacity, ph, fat, protein, and any dirty weight in it. But it doesn't contaminet her body.

Bonnie : Not with that scientific talk of yours again.

Serena : But if this keeps up, it's going to be hard for Sylveon to perform in a next few weeks.

Clemont : Well, the only way is we should let her free to feel the fresh air and not pushing her too much into any pressure.

Ash : You're right, that could be our chance to made her feel better.
-
-
-
In the next day when the Kalos Team are walking along the path while both Pikachu and Sylveon were out with their trainer while the others are inside their pokéball.

Ash : You sure bringing her out is a good idea Clemont ? I can't see how this isn't pushing her.

Clemont : I'm sure, a light excerise is good to keep her body fit. I'm sure 100 % that she'll be...

But this time Sylveon felt nausea again and throws up as Pikachu jumped down from Ash's shoulder and run towards Sylveon.

Ash : She is not okay !!

Clemont : What the ?! You've got to be kidding me ?!

Everybody tries to get near Sylveon, but Pikachu somehow try to back away the Kalos Team.

Serena : Huh ? What are you doing Pikachu ?

Ash : It looks like he knows what he is doing, let's just let him do it on his own.

When the Kalos Team backed away from Pikachu and Sylveon, Pikachu get near Sylveon as he talks to her.

Pikachu : What's wrong Sylveon ? If you aren't feeling better, then we...

Sylveon : Pikachu...

Pikachu saw tears started running on her eyes as Sylveon was wiping her lips.

Sylveon : I think it's ready...

Pikachu : What ?! Really ?!

Sylveon : Yes...

Sylveon runs throught the forest as Pikachu follows her from behind.

Clemont : We need to catch up to them.

Ash : No !! Let Pikachu do this, we need to believe in him on this one.

Serena : Really ? Is it okay ?

Ash : Yeah, I believe him.
-
-
-
A few minutes later, Sylveon stops and sat besides a tree while Pikachu is sitting behind her.

Pikachu : You really think it's ready ?

Sylveon : Yeah... I think it is...

Pikachu : Alright, you grab onto something hard, I'll be the one to grab it, okay ?