Secret Place

Pikachu always corious, Sylveon always leave them without anyone knowing. Not everyone care about that but Pikachu always wonders. That day was the day he really need to know.

Pikachu : Hey Sylveon, how are you doing ?

Sylveon : P-Pikachu ? W-What's wrong ?

Pikachu : I really need to ask you, why did you always leaving us without us knowing ? You seems to have some kinda... your own place...

Sylveon : Well... uhh... I don't know. Please, I need to go.

Sylveon leave Pikachu with a slight blush on her face while Pikachu was standing confuse.

Pikachu : If she can't talk about it, there should at least one guy that want to talk.
-
-
-
Bunnelby : Sylveon ? Well yeah I'm her "brother", but that doesn't mean I know a lot about her.

Pikachu : You must have know something, at least one thing why she always leaving.

Bunnelby : Well, one thing I remember about her so far is that she always mumbled. "He'll be mine someday, and we'll be dancing under the stars..." like that.

Pikachu : Dancing... under the star... then there is someone else that must've know about this.
-
-
-
Pancham : Well, being close doesn't mean I know a lot. Sylveon is mysterious you know.

Pikachu : Maybe there is something that you know about, anything ?

Pancham : Actually, one thing that I remember is that she always entered the same bushes everyday.

Pikachu : Which one ?

Suddenly Sylveon came out from the bushes not too far from them.

Pancham : That one.

Pikachu : Thanks, this can be my chance.

Pikachu sneaks towards the bushes without Sylveon knowing, then he entered and found a path leading to someplace.

Pikachu : Where's this path going to take me ? Better check.

Pikachu runs along the path, leading him right towards a room sorrounds by leaves and sunlights with a tiny pond in the middle.

Pikachu : Wow, this is so beautiful.

Sylveon : Now, I wonder if...

Pikachu : Oh no, Sylveon.

Pikachu notice there isn't any place for him to hide, untill he have no choice but to plunged himself into the pond and use the stick that floats to breath in the pond.

Pikachu : (Hopefully I can heard what she is saying...)

Pikachu slowly lifted his dirty ears because of the pond leaves so that it can relate with the pond's colour.

Pikachu : (Maybe I can hear what she is saying now)

Then Sylveon came into the secret room while she is holding a plushie that covers with blanket.

Sylveon : Oh Pikachu.

Pikachu : (She found me ?!)

Sylveon : How about we start dancing right now ?

Pikachu : (Huh ?)

Sylveon was heard grabbing something behind the leaves, it was a walkman. She then starts playing the music and the plushie she was holding is a Pikachu one.

Sylveon : Now let's dance, my cutie.

Pikachu : (I really need to see what is going on.)

Pikachu slowly lifted his head out of the pond with the pond leaves covering his face without Sylveon knowing so that she can't see him but he can see her.

Pikachu : (Now, what's this all...)

Pikachu was amaze to know that Sylveon was doing slow dance with a plushie of himself, he was amaze and know what it is all about.

Pikachu : (She... wanted to dance with me ?)

Sylveon : Oh Pikachu, I really can't say this to you. But deep inside my heart, I really love you. If only you can hear this, please say that...

Pikachu : I love you too.

Sylveon was shocked and turn around as she saw Pikachu was standing behind her but he is all wet.

Sylveon : P-Pikachu !? Y-You heard everything !? B-But how ?!

Pikachu : I was hiding in the pond, and now look, I'm all wet. But don't worry, I love you too Sylveon.

Sylveon : Y-You do ?

Pikachu walk closer to Sylveon and kissed her on the lips, she was shocked but enjoyed the kiss as well leaving her lips all wet.

Pikachu : Does that answer it all ?

Sylveon : Yes, thank you.

Pikachu : Now, because I'm here, you want to dance ?

Sylveon : I would love to.

Pikachu grab Sylveon's feeler and started doing slow dance, she was very happy that she could dance with her true love as they end it all with a kiss.

Note : Thank you Ash-Greninja-Xyz for helping me out on this one.

And as a reminder, not all of the one-shot are connected.