Chapter 9

Connor walked through the school on the way to his next class. Thoughts of Michael passed in his mind and he smiled. "Hey Connor!" A voice said, causing him to glance in that direction. His eyes immediately narrowed.

"What do you want?" He asked. Jared gazed up at him. He was smirking, and Connor despised it.

"You were smiling, widely," he said and Connor had a feeling he knew what he was going to say next. "You were thinking about him, weren't you?" Connor turned his head away so that Jared couldn't see his red face.

"No. And so what if I was thinking about him? I smile at other things too." Jared's smirk didn't leave his face however.

"It was never that... wide," Jared said simply. Connor felt his face burn more.

"Oh f**k you," he said, increasing his pace so as to get away from him. He wasn't about to admit to Jared about his crush. Though, if the teasing didn't tell him as much, he already knew. Evan probably did too but at least he was keeping quiet about it.

"Hey, wait for me!" Jared called after him, fast-walking to join him by his side. Connor didn't let him join though and he walked into the classroom in silence. He walked to his seat and tried to calm his racing pulse. When the teacher wasn't looking he checked his phone.

Hey.... uh... Con?

Hey Mikey! What's up? How are you doing today?

That nickname makes me blush...

Aw, Mikey! That's so cute!

A-anyway, I'm doing fine. Um... can I ask you something?

Sure, go ahead, Michael.

Do you have an Insta?

Well... I do but I never post on it. 🙂

Oh cool! Can you tell me your username?

Connor sent him the answer and quickly deposited his phone in a hoodie pocket. He saw the phone turn on briefly as he got a notification. It was a notification from his Instagram:

mic.mell has requested to follow you.

Oh so that's Michael? He thought as his eyes read the notification. Should've known.... it's Michael Mell, I'm a f**king idiot. He checked that the coast was clear and then opened his Instagram. He ignored his other notifications for the time being and opened his follow requests. He 'accepted' him and then hesitated on whether or not to follow him back. It seems only fair... he sent Michael a follow request back. As if he'd been waiting, Michael accepted it almost immediately. Connor smiled at his phone.

"Mr. Murphy," the teacher said, causing Connor to rip his head away. He blinked at her.

"Y-yes, ma'am?"

"Pay attention," she replied turning toward the board. Connor, blushing, turned to face the board, trying to ignore the influx of notifications he was getting. It was just Michael 'liking' some of his pictures, lack thereof. He felt Jared's eyes on him. Then Connor got an idea.

Hey, Jar. What's happening with you and Alana?

He felt his face form a smirk as he saw Jared turn red while looking at his phone. He shot Connor a glare before smiling slyly and texting him back.

Could say the same 'bout you and that new kid. Not saying anything but... you are really obvious.

Connor felt his face heat up, even though he knew Jared was merely teasing him. There was no way that 'you' was plural.

Untitled // Crossover AU // Connor Murphy x Michael Mellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें