another life ch 7

Start from the beginning

I was training to become an art therapist which had been my dream for some years now and I was finally getting somewhere.

We reentered the living room with five glasses of 'orange juice' we were sitting back in the same places we had been minutes before still gushing over the guy Stacy had met on her holiday.

I rested my head on the back of the chair and closed my eyes I was so tired I could swear I could hear my bed calling for me! I reopened my eyes and looked at the other who still looked like they were bursting with energy apart from Kat who looked like she was already asleep.

I blinked a couple of times but that really did nothing to help in the end in just rested my head back on the head of the settee and closed my eyes and waited for sleep. Only it didn't come well that was typical! I heard someone get up but could not muster the strength to open my eyes and see who.

"I'm sorry girls but I'm going to have to ask you all to go to bed now. Rose is already tired have had near to no sleep last night. Then there is the fainting incident this morning.. I would appreciate it if you all tried to get some sleep now." Oh you are kidding!

I opened my eyes slowly to see the four of them all looking at me having just nodded at my mum. She was now leaving the room with a warning look at me which I only just court. I heard my phone then and get up quickly so I could get it before they all started questing me again.

It was a text message from Parker,

Bed! x

Great now I had yet another person telling me what to do! With one freaking word. Wow I was grumpy! Maybe I should follow both there advise and hope that this would spear me the questing of why I hadn't told them about me fainting. Well about that.....

I quickly text back saying that I was and then turned to face my friends again. Please don't say anything I really can't be bothered to say that it was just embarrassing and to be able to keep up the lie for as long as they persisted. I walked back over to the settee I had been sitting on before and sat down leaning my head back on the chair it was a strain to just keep my eyes open let alone my head up.

"Okay Rose I swear you are falling asleep sitting there. You should have told us you know! We don't mind. Come on you lot let's get ready." I felt some one pulling on my arm as I continued to sit there. My mind was blank and my thoughts were turning to slush. I really did need sleep! Slowly I heard people moving round coming closer until I felt like I was blacked in. I tried to open my eyes but they felt unnatural heavy and quickly closed them again once I had seen the once again worried faces of my friends. I sat up slowly and help the others pull me up.

Somehow they managed to get me up the stairs and into my room without me having to move that much well I hadn't realized how strong they are. I collapsed on my bed and rolled over. Soooooooooo tired!

When I woke in the morning I could hear whispers it sounded like they were all around the room. Darting back and forth as I slowly came to the world of the living. Like I said I could be a drama queen sometimes.........

It was a Tuesday morning and I was still recovering from my non-sleeping yesterday morning/night. 10:54am well that should have been enough sleep for anyone but somehow I was still tired. And what had happened last night why had I been so tired?

I lifted my head slowly and opened my eyes at the same time. I was in my bed with like a dozed covers over me. Well that would explain why I was feeling really over heated but why had I put so many covers on? I looked around the room carefully and came across four faces on the end of my bed. so that was where the whispers had been coming from. None of them were talking now and looked at me with questing eyes.