another life 10

Chapter Ten: Wednesday 10:06pm.

I awoke to the sound of frantic talking coming from my left. I groaned inwardly and hoped for sleep to take me wistfully away again. No such luck. I opened one eye to peck threw. Nothing. A new deeper voice joined in the voice was more soothing than the high pitched panicky one. It slowly sent me back off into the sweet darkness of sleep. That was until I heard the deeper voice mutter my name. Telling me to wake up but I didn't want to wake up. The dark was no threat to me.

I groaned once again this time not inside my head and opened one of my eyes. Oh my god that light was bright. Why does voice one and two have that freaking light on so bright? I quickly closed my eyes again hoping that the blind spots you get when you look at the sun for too long would disappear soon.

I felt something warm touch my arm making me jump. The warm thing turned out to be a hand. A hand belonging to a majorly tall silhouette. What? Mt breathing quickened although had no idea why I just knew I should be scared. Mad feelings started vibrating around my body as I curled away from the silhouette next to me.

"What's wrong with her?" the panicked voice again. I moved back even move against the wall behind me. I jumped when my back connected with the hard surface nearly spinning into the lamp next to me making me squeal.

The light was still blinding but I didn't want to close my eyes I was to scared. The fear was swirly around my body like a face horse on the tracks. I pushed myself up against the wall even more until I saw something more out of the corner of my eye. Something big. My eyes were starting to adjust to the bright room and I could start to make out the features of the people around me.

"I- I don't know" the boy said to the high pitched speaker which I now realized was a girl. A small girl with blond hair pulled back into a loose plate. She had brown eyes that at the moment were wide like she had just seen a ghost. These features were familiar but I just couldn't place them......

"Parker for god's sake. If your brother is doing this to her I swear I'll kill him!" Huh Parker. I know that name.....

"Parker?" I said the name out loud trying to remember how I knew it. Saying it out loud only made the worry on both the people's faces grow and gave me no clue as to why I knew the name of the faces. Why could I not remember anything? Where was I?

I looked around the large room with it cute settees with dark brown pillows. The high ceiling with arches holding it up. The carpet I was sitting on with its red black flowered surface and the wide TV on the counter to my right. Familiar yet not. I could tell that my eyes had gone into little slits as I thought. Worry makes must have appeared on my forehead by now as well.

"Rose? What is it? Please say something" 'Parker' the boy I could not place begged. Well I would gladly speak but what question would I ask first. Who are you? Where the hell am i? why is the girl over there threatening to kill your brother? Why is this room so bloody bright?

Before I knew it I had asked them all coursing the boy to smile sadly down at the ground.

"Did she just ask who we were? Oh my god! What the hell!" high pitched girl squealed. Well I would like to keep my ears.

"Oh no wait she is still herself. I'm better now." Oops had I said that out loud. My normal self what was that supposed to mean? Well it made Parker laugh and me confused so I guess it made sense to someone.

I closed my eyes again and heard footsteps. Outside and the a key going into the lock as someone entered the house I sat in.

"Crap!" I reopened my eyes again to see the two people standing up and looking panicked. Well that's great I had only just started to calm down from thinking that these two were some sort of threat to me. Quickly the boy Parker leaned down and whispered,