another life ch4

Chapter Four: Friday 11:32pm

We had just finished tiding the large day room and I was still looking at Parker like he was the most idiotic selfish person in the freaking world! I mean if it had been him that had made all theses weird things happen I swear I would kill him!

I looked up then with the most annoyed look I could muster to see Parker staring straight back at me with a look of a boy who knew very well that he had been court doing something he shouldn't be by someone who was about to punish him.

He was right of course. I was this close to walking over to him now and slapping him senseless! Only seconds after thinking this Sophie walked right up to him and did just that!

I realized that my face had gone into a look of total surprise. Had my little defenseless friend really just gone and slapped a boy she really didn't know in the slightest.

"Wow good on ya Soph" I called from the other side of the room from where Parker still stood stock still from being slapped by a 5ft 2in girl.

Parker recovered himself quickly and looked down away from my gaze and continued to sweep up the all ready gone glass. Well at least he was trying to help by cleaning up. Although this did nothing to soften my feelings for him.

Minutes later we were done having the broken window and the chilly breeze that was now blowing freely in to remind us of what had happened. I shivered with the newly renewed cold. I hadn't felt it so much since I had been moving around cleaning up the mess with the others but now it seemed impossible to ignore.

"Here take this you look freezing" I looked up to see Parker offering me his jacket. I shook my head not wanting to accept anything from him.

"Please?" He asked with pleading puppy dog eyes. Oh god now I understand why no girl could resist the puppy dog eyes they were adorable!

I took the jacket saying thanks quickly and trying as hard as I could to not look into his eyes again in case I was court up enough to forget what he had just done and forgive him too quickly.

Stupidly I looked at my friends still huddled round the window pane only to see Kat looking at me with knowing eyes

What was that meant to mean? I shook my head in her direction mean that whatever it was that she was thinking was not going to happen but court sight of the other faces in part of the unbroken window. They were giving me the same expression of knowing.

Oh why did I bother! I looked away from then trying to appear undisturbed by their gaze and looked straight back at Parker who was still giving me the puppy dog eye. Oh god no!

I looked into his eyes and felt myself forgiving him. Typical can't I even be mad at this boy for more than five freaking minutes?!?!

I heard Megan cough loudly and looked away from Parker quickly. Even looking down at the ground I could feel Parker's eyes boring into me. The strange thing was they didn't make me feel awkward at all. Help me!

Sophie motioned for us to leave the room and I followed quickly behind the others until we came to the door and Sophie looked at me in a way that said 'no way, you are staying here' I gave her my pleading eyes hoping that she wouldn't really make me stay here and sort out Parker.

"Please" I mouthed at her but she shook her head and motioned for the others to leave. Oh she was so going to pay for this!

I turned around and came face to face with Parker who was standing close behind me. I looked up at him and he quickly moved his head down to mine. Planting his lips right on mine. All thought of mine rushed out of my head in an instant and my arms went round his neck in an attempt to keep his lips on mine. His lips started off softly but then became urgent and his hand were on the back of my head holding me to him where as his other hand was on my back that I now realized was pressed against the wall next to the door my friends had just abandoned me throw. This was only thought that were going on in the back of my mind since the only main this I could think was how good I felt to be kissing Parker.