Chapter 18: Welcome Home

Start from the beginning

"There is a place we can take him."

"Where?"

"The pack I was born and raised, the Crescent Moon pack."

.☆。• *° °

Aerum and JangMi carefully helped the blonde omega to lay down on the backseat of MiMi's car. JangMi gently placed Kyunnie's head on her thighs and Aerum sat with Changkyun's small legs on her lap. They wanted the omega to be as comfortable as possible.

MiMi and Kihyun were busy bringing bags to the trunk, bags filled with clothes, food and werewolf stuff. Like Changkyun and Kihyun's heat medicines, Moonflower spray and many other things. Kihyun also brought a few weapons along. You never know if the journey could turn out to be dangerous. They were heading to the Crescent Moon pack, a pack that was away from Seoul and the other packs. They needed to go to Busan, and it isn't the safest place unless you are a member of the pack. Kihyun wanted to make sure he was prepared for anything that goes down.

Many dangerous rogues live there.

"You got everything?" MiMi checked that they had everything they needed.

"Yeah. We have everything. Now let's go." He hurried to the driver's seat and MiMi to the passenger seat. He began to drive with the wheel too close to his chest. He was very anxious and very scared. He was scared of everything going wrong.

Kihyun's eyes burned, he felt the need to cry but knew he couldn't do that in front of his kids, not when Changkyun is in a bad condition. He was the family's pillar. He needs to show strength and resistance as much as possible.

He can fix this.

"Changkyun," Kihyun's voice was low, almost inaudible. "are you feeling better?"

Changkyun has his head nuzzled on JangMi's thigh with his tiny fists resting close to his chest. He was still dangerously pale, sweaty, and barely conscious. Kihyun wanted to keep him awake so he tried to start a conversation.

Changkyun opened his dry mouth and struggled to voice out an answer. Aerum thought the blonde could be dehydrated so she brought a bottle of water to his lips. After he drank the refreshing drink he answered Kihyun with "a little." 

"Changkyun, I wanted to tell you something that happened in the café early on today."

"Okay."

"When you were busy baking the French Vanilla cupcakes, I was cleaning the windows on the second floor. I had a bad feeling and well, turned out I was right." Kihyun chuckled at the wheel. "When I looked at the front counter I saw Wonho, Hyungwon, and Jooheon. They were ordering coffee and doing aegyo for Aerum for extra whip cream."

Changkyun unconsciously smiled at the mention of his mate's name. It made his heart flutter and feel more alive.

Changkyun slowly turned his head to Aerum "how was his aegyo? Is he any good."

The female omega chuckled, already feeling flustered at how great Changkyun's mate's aegyo was. "I'd say he could be the aegyo King. He's surprisingly amazing at it."