He hugged his mom closely to his chest and tears rushed down his face.

"No-no my baby, don't cry on this beautiful day. Please angel" she wiped his tears away and pecked his forehead.

"Ah, Tae, guess I have to do the touch up again" Jin whined and they all laughed.

"Hyungie!!" His younger brother exclaimed who was almost 14 years old.

"Aww Beomgyu? How are you? Why didn't you call me daily huh? I have been missing you so much." Taehyung hugged him tightly and pecked his cheeks.

"Hyungie, see I am taller" he said and Taehyung chuckled.

"Hyungie? Where is Junkyu? I want to meet my nephew" Beomgyu requested.

"He is with his grandma today, he might be getting ready too. Oh gosh I am just dying to see Junkyu. My baby would be looking so cute" Taehyung said with an adorable smile.

"And aren't you excited to see Jungkook?" Jin teased and Taehyung blushed hard and looked down, imagining how Jungkook would be looking that day.

~~~~

"Ah Jimin~~~ahhh, do you have any idea what he is wearing today? Huh? Guess how he's looking?" Jungkook asked desperately while getting ready in his room.

"Ah Jungkook, stop asking me this again and again" Jimin said.

"Jimin, please can I just go and see how he's looking?" Jungkook asked desperately and tried to walk away.

"Oh please, you are going nowhere. I swear I would tell your mom about it. You don't want to be scolded on your wedding day? Right?"

"Ah, why are you so evil" Jungkook whined.

"And why are you a little brat?" Jimin crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine"

Then they heard the door being open revealing Jungkook's mother carrying the little boy in her arms.

Junkyu was wearing a tiny black coat, matching exactly with the dress of his father. Their ravenette hair and black suits were matching with each other.

"Appa?" She placed him down and he came running to Jungkook and he caught him in his arms. 

"Aigoo, baby, you're looking so cute." Jungkook pecked his cheeks softly.

"Appa, I go and mwarry omma now," he said and Jungkook chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Hehe Sunshine, appa supposed to marry omma, because appa loves your omma."

"I lub omma chu, I marry omma" he whined and Jungkook laughed.

"Okay okay!" The little boy smiled.

"Otay let's go and marry omma" he held Jungkook's index finger tightly and dragged him out of the room.

Jimin laughed and followed them and Jungkook's mother was smiling widely to see the adorable sight of the father and son.